February 26, 2024
About Our Company
KBI Biopharma is an award-winning biopharmaceutical contract services organization providing fully-integrated, accelerated drug development and biomanufacturing services to pharmaceutical and biotechnology companies globally.
With each of our 500+ client partners, we have worked closely to personalize and rapidly accelerate their drug development programs. Built upon a foundation of world-class analytical capabilities, we deliver efficient process development and clinical and commercial cGMP manufacturing services for mammalian, microbial, and cell therapy programs.
KBI is proud to be a JSR Life Sciences Company.
Job Description & Responsibilities
- Responsible for the correction and maintenance of financial & inventory data sets to provide reliable data-based financial reporting on which to make decisions.
- The Data Analyst will utilize their analytical, statistical, financial, and system skills to collect, analyze, and interpret large data sets. They then use this information to identify system/data challenges and execute their correction and future mitigation.
- Extract and analyze data from business systems (MS Dynamics GP, ASCTrac, and SAP) to ensure accuracy of financial data, perform data adjustments (as necessary) within the business systems, support audit compliance, implement business processes to support financial data integrity and accuracy efforts, and translate complex concepts to make them understandable by different audiences.
- S/he will ensure that data is clearly defined, consistent, and available. Meet developing business needs and driving efficiency while conforming to regulatory requirements for data integrity and security.
- BS in a scientific/engineering/business discipline.
- One or more years of industrial experience, or equivalent.
- Experience in inventory management and/or enterprise resource & planning systems (ERP).
- Knowledge of biotech or pharmaceutical industry practices and regulations, or work history within other regulated industries is highly desired.
- Demonstrated project management ability with good written and oral communication skills.
What we offer
Salary Range: $66,640-$91,630k
Salary range provided per current averages and expectations. The salary and job title for this opening will be based on the selected candidate’s qualifications and experience and may be outside this range. KBI has a robust total rewards strategy which includes an annual bonus structure for all employees, medical, dental, and vision coverage, paid PTO and holidays, Sabbatical program, 401K matching with 100% vesting in 60 days and employee recognition programs.