February 22, 2024
About Our Company
As a global healthcare company, we touch virtually every aspect of health. We work with biopharma companies, care providers, pharmacies, manufacturers, governments, and others to deliver insights, products and services that make quality care more accessible and affordable.
Job Description & Responsibilities
This position will be responsible for developing data solutions to support strategic growth initiatives across our sales & sales support functions enabling the business to achieve objectives more effectively and efficiently.
This position will empower business functions by managing data development to include preparing, analyzing, and interpreting results in addition to building visualization and self-service tools to assist in the utilization of data by the business.
Serve as a proactive agent of change within the business by understanding the long-term functions of the pharmacy space and developing systems, data products, and other critical analytic tools needed to support organizational growth and critical initiatives.
- Manage the compilation, analysis, and reporting of data via SQL, Tableau, SSRS and other tools to forecast trends and apply various analytical techniques to support customer growth and performance.
- Identify reporting issues, gaps in processes, and work cross-functionally across the organization to drive timely resolution, analyze sales, and margin performance.
- .Provide internal consulting services regarding the execution of stakeholder initiatives from a systems perspective (designing implementation of program offerings in the context of current systems and identifying when changes to systems are necessary).
- Liaison between business and IT to convey data transformation needs (i.e. data engineering and/or data architecture)
- .Build and own sales data from end-to-end including relevant market, customer, product, sales, and campaign data
- Defines and applies best practices for data and report management and constantly seeks methods for process improvement concerning SOPs.
- Other responsibilities and projects, as directed.
Minimum Job Qualifications:
- 4+ years of related work experience
- Proven track record applying analytics to drive business results and deliver insights
- Intermediate-level skills in T SQL and Microsoft Excel
- Intermediate-level Tableau skills with strong understanding of data visualization strategies and best practices (Microsoft Power BI experience is acceptable)
- Solution development experience in SSRS. Experience with other reporting tools (Business Objects, MicroStrategy, etc.) is acceptable
- Strong understanding of ETL tools & techniques
- 3 years of data mining, analysis, and reporting experience, and some experience with IT project management
- Attention to detail and a high level of understanding of how to produce accurate and meaningful metrics to deliver high quality, actionable, efficient, and interactive reporting and insights to drive business and financial performance
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong presentation skills
- A successful candidate must display strategic thinking and independent problem-solving abilities
- Expertise troubleshooting data quality issues and analyzing data requirements
- Experience with process automation and workflow management
- Knowledge of healthcare industry a plus
- Experience with process automation and workflow management a plus
- Experience with Python & R programming language a plus
- 4-year College Degree, some Computer Science or Computer Programming coursework a plus
What we offer
As part of Total Rewards, we are proud to offer a competitive compensation package at McKesson. This is determined by several factors, including performance, experience and skills, equity, regular job market evaluations, and geographical markets. In addition to base pay, other compensation, such as an annual bonus or long-term incentive opportunities may be offered.
Our Base Pay Range for this position
$84,400 - $140,600