About Our Company
Headquartered in New York City, Take-Two Interactive Software, Inc. is a leading developer, publisher, and marketer of interactive entertainment for consumers around the globe. The Company develops and publishes products principally through Rockstar Games, 2K, Private Division, and Zynga. Our products are currently designed for console gaming systems, PC, and Mobile including smartphones and tablets, and are delivered through physical retail, digital download, online platforms, and cloud streaming services. The Company’s common stock is publicly traded on NASDAQ under the symbol TTWO.
Job Description & Responsibilities
As Take-Two grows, we need to bring scale, repeatability and reliability to our data gathering and reporting frameworks. This will enable our business partners to expertly make decisions based on the vast amounts of data we have at our disposal.
The Data Analyst will work as part of multi-functional technical teams alongside business analysts, data engineers and other team members to deliver impactful data solutions to challenging user and business problems/needs. The individual will be responsible for converting data into information, information into insight and insight into business decisions. This person will conduct full lifecycle activities to include requirements analysis and design, develop analysis and reporting capabilities, and continuously monitor performance and quality control plans to identify improvements.
What You’ll Take On:
- Use SQL, Excel, BI Platforms and other analytics tools to analyze data from various sources, internal and external, to identify supported requirements, gaps, anomalies and special circumstances, business rules, and data management needs.
- Define the structural and field-level transformation needed to align source data with target systems and data models.
- Identify data quality issues. Recommend, implement and monitor preventative and corrective actions to ensure that quality assurance standards are achieved.
- Build tables and views that to support reports and dashboards.
- Bring standard methodology for our reports and dashboards. For example: establish consistency in metric definitions across different reports and dashboards.
- Improve design, performance and functionality for existing Tableau dashboards
- Ensure clear documentations are prepared for various components of our reporting platform, including details behind different dashboards, clear definitions of our data sources and metrics
- Contribute to development, documentation and automation of reporting processes including error & reconciliation handling.
What You Bring:
- Be able to work hybrid from T2 NYC location.
- Technical background to include ETL, SQL Database & schema planning, reporting services, design and optimization. (3+ years)
- Proficient in writing SQL (any variant) code efficiently. (3+ years)
- Have technical experience in building reporting summary tables/views and be able to establish standard methodologies around their design and maintenance. (2+ years)
- Experience of building dashboards using BI tools such as Tableau. (1+ years)
- Demonstrable experience with Excel as a tool to analyze data.
What we offer
What We Offer You:
- Great Company Culture. Ranked as one of the most creative and innovative places to work, creativity, innovation, efficiency, diversity and philanthropy are among the core tenets of our organization and are integral drivers of our continued success.
- Growth: As a global entertainment company, we pride ourselves on creating environments where employees are encouraged to be themselves, inquisitive, collaborative and to grow within and around the company.
- Work Hard, Play Hard. Our employees bond, blow-off steam, and flex some creative muscles – through corporate boot camp classes, company parties, game release events, monthly socials, and team challenges.
- Benefits. Medical (HSA & FSA), dental, vision, 401(k) with company match, employee stock purchase plan, commuter benefits, in-house wellness program, broad learning & development opportunities, a charitable giving platform with company match and more!
- Perks. Fitness allowance, employee discount programs, free games & events, stocked pantries and the ability to earn up to $500+ per year for taking care of yourself and more!
The pay range for this position in New York City at the start of employment is expected to be between $74,600 and $89,500 per year. However, base pay offered is based on market location, and may vary further depending on individualized factors for job candidates, such as job-related knowledge, skills, experience, and other objective business considerations. Subject to those same considerations, the total compensation package for this position may also include other elements, including a bonus and/or equity awards, in addition to a full range of medical, financial, and/or other benefits. Details of participation in these benefit plans will be provided if an employee receives an offer of employment. If hired, employee will be in an 'at-will position' and the Company reserves the right to modify base salary (as well as any other discretionary payment or compensation or benefit program) at any time, including for reasons related to individual performance, Company or individual department/team performance, and market factors.