February 22, 2024
About Our Company
Internet2® is a member-owned advanced technology community founded by the nation's leading higher education institutions in 1996. Internet2 provides a collaborative environment for U.S. research and education organizations to solve shared technology challenges, and to develop innovative solutions in support of their educational, research, and community service missions.
Job Description & Responsibilities
Internet2 is seeking an Application and Data Analyst based reomotely, who will execute responsibilities including: Provide expertise in the areas of business process, data management, and system integration to support and enhance Internet2's administrative business capabilities. This role works in a collaborative team environment implementing cross divisional solutions. This role is instrumental in the analysis, integration and management of SaaS applications. Responsibilities also include the use of Cloud technologies for the development of analytics built upon the organization’s data.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- A minimum of 5 years of IT experience
- Experience with implementation, configuration, and support of ERP Systems (preferably Salesforce and NetSuite)
- Experience with data integration technologies: Python, ELT/ETL (Informatica, AWS Glue) SQL, Procedural SQL, REST API, GraphQL
- Experience with Data Visualization tools (Tableau, Qlik, AWS Quicksight, Power BI)
- Experience in Relational Database platforms : Postgres, Oracle, MS SQLServer
- Strong understanding of Data Warehouse platforms: AWS Redshift
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Strong understanding of Data Governance, Ownership, and Stewardship in a multi-divisional organization.
- Ability to play a role in driving the culture of data driven decision making and its adoption across the organization.
- Experience in the development and implementation of standards, procedures, and guidelines to support operational and business processes.
- Self-motivated with the ability to prioritize, meet deadlines and manage projects.
- Experience with system administration, systems security, and access control policies
- Demonstrated ability to document development artifacts including flow diagrams, data models, design specification and user documentation for both technical staff and end users.
Knowledge, skills, and abilities preferred for the job:
- Experience working in a higher education environment is desirable.
- Ability to collaborate with Data Owners and Data Consumers to achieve business goals.
- Ability to work well under pressure
What we offer
As a full-time employee, you will be eligible to participate in Internet2’s employee benefits program effective on your start date in accordance with the terms and conditions of each plan. The program currently includes medical, dental, life, vision and disability insurances, a health spending account program, sick time, vacation time and a tax deferred retirement plan. The salary range for this position is 70k-85k.