December 7, 2023
About Our Company
Leading healthcare organizations choose Phreesia to revolutionize their point of service. In medical groups of all sizes, Phreesia’s flexible and scalable platform drives tangible results across administrative, financial and clinical operations so that staff can focus on providing exceptional patient care.
Job Description & Responsibilities
If you’re looking to combine your passion for data with a passion for healthcare and making a difference for millions of patients across the United States, then look no further. Phreesia is looking for a Data Analyst in Campaign Engagement to join our growing Data Science Team and work with our digital patient engagement platform which delivers targeted and relevant messaging to tens of millions of patients each year. We’re a team of smart, dedicated individuals who love solving complex problems and are seeking constant improvement out of ourselves and everyone around us.
This role is responsible for the operation and optimization of our digital patient engagement platform including setting up our campaigns, monitoring on-going campaigns as well as analysis of the content delivery network.
What You'll Do
- Manage configuration, deployment, and testing for Phreesia’s Digital Patient Engagement products.
- Monitor and analyze campaign metrics to ensure proper delivery.
- Identify and diagnose issues with content delivery.
- Analyze available data sources to continually improve and optimize targeting and delivery of content, and optimize targeted engagement strategies through modeling, forecasting, and evaluation.
- Gather and organize data for auditing purposes.
- Work cross-functionally with colleagues in other departments to optimize client and product configurations.
- Run ad-hoc analyses to support different business needs. Build customized dashboards for internal and external clients.
What You'll Bring
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or a related discipline with 2+ year of experience as a data analyst, business analyst, or data scientist.
- Strong Excel and SQL skills.
- Experience with scripting or statistical languages like Python or R. Experience with git also preferred.
- Experience with search methodologies such as string manipulation, regex, and fuzzy searching.
- Ability to reconcile and analyze large data sets to extract key metrics and identify trends.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal. Detail oriented with strong analytic skills.
- Ability to manage multiple projects in a fast-paced, results-oriented environment. Ability to work collaboratively with cross-functional teams at varying levels.
Nice To Have
- Healthcare experience and basic understanding of clinical terms.
- Experience in Ad Operations and digital media.
What we offer
Base pay for US is $70,000 - $110,000, depending on qualifications. In addition, Phreesia also offers equity as part an attractive & comprehensive Total Rewards package.
Top-rated Employee Benefits
- 100% Remote work + home office expense reimbursements
- Competitive compensation + equity grants for all employees
- Unlimited PTO + 8 company holidays
- Monthly allowance for cell phone + internet + wellness
- 100% Paid 12-week parental leave to our U.S. employees, as well as a generous parental benefit to our employees in Canada
- Variety of insurance coverage for people (and pets!)
- Continuing education and professional certification reimbursement