February 26, 2024
About Our Company
Focused on labor and employment law since 1958, Jackson Lewis P.C.’s 950+ attorneys located in major cities nationwide consistently identify and respond to new ways workplace law intersects business. We help employers develop proactive strategies, strong policies and business-oriented solutions to cultivate high-functioning workforces that are engaged, stable and diverse, and share our clients' goals to emphasize inclusivity and respect for the contribution of every employee.
Job Description & Responsibilities
Jackson Lewis is seeking a talented Data Analyst to join our Data Services team to leverage data to help drive innovation, identify business process improvements, and build solutions that achieve business objectives. The Data Analyst will work collaboratively with stakeholders across multiple functions, analyzing and assembling data to tell stories about business processes and demonstrate potential improvements.
- Partner with business services teams to lead requirements sessions with key stakeholders, determine business objectives, map processes, assist in the solutioning process, and document requirements.
- Collect data related to business processes and problems and use it to communicate issues and potential solutions to stakeholders.
- Perform data analysis to map out solutions and identify opportunities for process improvement.
- Participate in building solutions by demonstrating data results and outcomes.
- Collaborate with sponsors, stakeholders, and SMEs to fully understand business and technical processes, document requirements and potential solutions, and communicate effectively with team members.
- Take ownership of projects and initiatives, coordinating and working closely with cross-functional teams from discovery to final delivery of a solution.
- 1-2 years' experience using Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint.
- 1-2 years' experience working with business stakeholders, evaluating and documenting business processes.
- Experience with a data visualization tool such as Power BI or Tableau.
- Knowledge of SQL is a plus.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Strong analytical skills and ability to pay careful attention to details.
- Ability to work on multiple projects.
- Ability to communicate effectively and professionally and collaborate with cross-functional teams.
- Bachelor’s degree at minimum.
What we offer
For New York, the expected salary range for this position is $66,400 and $99,600. The actual compensation will be determined based on experience and other factors permitted by law.