December 2, 2023
About Our Company
We are here to be a POSITIVE DISRUPTION to business as usual in the sports and live entertainment, and hospitality industries.
Job Description & Responsibilities
Oak View Group is looking for a Data Analyst who can leverage OVG’s abundant data assets to help our business leaders solve their most complex problems. This new, in-venue position of Data Analyst will perform industry changing research and analysis for multiple areas for OVG Hospitality. The role is highly visible and supports venue types of all shapes and sizes with primary support over the Footprint Center, Arizona State University, and other venues in the southwest. This position is responsible for understanding our client’s F&B programs, reviewing and analyzing internal and external data, and making recommendations to improve OVG’s decision making in support of our clients goals.
Develop then pursue ongoing in-depth knowledge of the industry, sharing insights, trends, benchmarking and best practices
- Combines data as needed from disparate data sources to complete analysis and builds processes to automate this collection for future longitudinal studies.
- Participates in strategic initiatives like business development or new lines of business.
Pursues a variety of issues ranging from understanding our customers and vendors to ensure profitable product management.
- With minimal oversight, effectively communicate analysis to senior leaders and clients across the enterprise using plain speak.
- Effectively manage competing priorities both planned and ad-hoc.
- Proficient knowledge of the Food Services & Hospitality Business or similar lines of business.
- Acts as subject matter expert in one or more data subject areas.
- Contributes at industry events or conventions to be an ambassador for SPAN-360.
- Generate insights from large data sets that are actionable and add value to the business.
- In Depth understanding of Complex SQL and Statistical Methods.
- Experience and comfort with multiple Business Intelligence tools.
Moderate to Advance Microsoft Office knowledge, particularly in Excel.
- A passion for finding creative & simple solutions for complex problems.
- 3-5 years work experience in Data Analysis, BI, Statistics.
- Minimum BS degree in Statistics, Data Analytics, Business, or similar.
What we offer
This role will pay a salary of $70,000 to $85,000.
For FT roles Benefits Health, Dental and Vision insurance, 401(k) savings plan, 401(k) matching, and paid time off (vacation days, sick days, and 11 holidays).
- Collects and provides analysis of relevant reports and insights concerning current and potential markets as well as performance and industry trends for the Food & Hospitality industry.