December 6, 2023
About Our Company
TeePublic is the best place to discover art and apparel made by independent artists from around the world. On TeePublic, designers are able to sell their art on T-Shirts, Art Prints, Phone Accessories and Home Goods via a branded storefront without worrying about product production, fulfillment or customer service. TeePublic customers can shop millions of unique art and apparel pieces created around the globe all from one cart.
Founded in October, 2013 by the team behind BustedTees, the TeePublic platform has grown revenue for 32 consecutive months, has paid its artist community millions in royalties and shipped art to over 90 countries around the world. TeePublic's mission is to enable designers by giving them scalable tools to produce, market and sell their art internationally.
Job Description & Responsibilities
We are looking for a Data Analyst to join our Analytics team who will be working closely with different business units, with a focus on the Operation team, technology teams and data team peers. This position will be an integral part of the company’s business strategy and data culture, by helping the stakeholders make data-driven decisions through providing reliable and insightful measurement, analysis, dashboards, and other data solutions.
- Analyze large, complex datasets to address both ad-hoc and long-term operational and strategic business questions
- Draw meaningful conclusions and provide actionable insights from data to shape and influence business decisions
- Present analytical findings as both written communication and visual representations that are clear, concise, and understandable, to both technical and non-technical audiences.
- Be your own project manager by aggregating and prioritizing data requests, defining and communicating deliverable timelines effectively.
- Take ownership of data integrity, by collaborating with both stakeholders and data engineering team, to ensure the usability, quality and efficiency of first and third party data.
- Be a thought partner to your stakeholder teams by understanding the business reasoning behind the data ask, and driving discussion on cost/benefit of the effort, hypothesis validation and recommendation for next steps
- Be a team player by contributing to our inclusive and collaborative culture, where team members communicate and support each other's efforts, enabling growth, learning and productivity built upon trust.
- 3+ years of experience as a data analyst or scientist supporting business operations
- Highly proficient with SQL; Python/R knowledge a plus
- Adept in at least one BI solution such as Tableau, Mode or Sigma
- Fluency in translating business questions and issues into prioritized functional and technical requirements, data models, analysis, and visualizations
- Effective at coordinating work and communication across disparate groups of individuals and levels in the organization; high attention to detail
- Intense curiosity and strong passion for analytical problem solving
- Skilled at developing and exercising cross-functional influence, including a track record of being a trusted partner to business leaders and comfort with explaining and promoting best practices in interpreting and taking advantage of data
What we offer
In support of pay transparency and equity, the minimum and maximum full-time annual base salary for this role in New York is $85,000 - $120,000 at the time of posting. While this is our reasonable expectation this is not a guarantee of compensation or salary, actual compensation is influenced by a wide range of factors including but not limited to skill set, level of experience, education, certifications, responsibility, and geographic location. Candidates hired to work in other locations will be subject to the pay range associated with that location. We offer a variety of benefits including medical, dental, vision, disability insurance, 401(k), EAP, parental leave, unlimited vacation, and company-paid holidays. Our Talent Acquisition team will be happy to answer any questions you may have.