February 26, 2024
About Our Company
Our greatest resource is our people. Their ingenuity, creativity and collaboration have met the complex challenges of energy’s past. Together, we’ll take on the future.
Job Description & Responsibilities
Chevron is accepting online applications for the Employee Assistance Program - Data Analyst position through 04/28/2023 at 11:59 p.m. CST
This position is part of a global team of EAP, WorkLife and Substance Prevention advisors who manage global psychological, mental health and wellbeing services. The qualified candidate will have strong analytical and project management skills with an interest in learning about mental health, wellbeing, and substance prevention services in a corporate setting.
Responsibilities for this position may include but are not limited to:
- Work with key partners to identify, develop, and apply mental health metrics that support Chevron’s health strategy, along with the enterprise people strategies.
- Design and manage quantitative studies to address global psychological challenges.
- Manage the regular metrics associated with service delivery of mental health, wellbeing and substance prevention services generated from various entities including EMR entries, global vendor partners, global presentations, on-demand EAP engagements, internal and external website, and workplace utilizations.
- Manages vendor relationship with third-party provider that record-keeps all mental health and wellbeing services.
- Collaborate with other business units and groups including Corporate Affairs to develop internal and external communications regarding workforce demographics and statistical wellbeing trends.
- Participate in external studies and benchmarking related to mental health and wellbeing.
- Collaborate with Global Health & Medical, HR managers and the broader EAP WL team, to implement health analytics within corporate standards as appropriate.
- Using internal and external benchmarking to develop in-house competencies and metrics.
- Collaborate with strategic stakeholders including corporate communication, global Health & Medical, legal counsel and HR related to the communication of enterprise-wide mental health metrics.
- Manages special projects in the EAP, Work Life and Substance Prevention departments, e.g., utilization design studies.
- Simplify processes and seek opportunities to grow the scope of the role.
- Gain analytical insights from data to identify patterns & trends. Distill insights from analyses and construct valuable, insightful data into visual graphs, charts & graphics to better tell the EAP story with senior leaders.
- Minimum of a Bachelor’s degree from an accredited institution.
- Minimum of 3 years corporate experience related to data analysis.
- Expertise in the Microsoft suite of programs (with demonstrated expertise in Excel, Word, PowerPoint), pivot tables, Power apps.
- Master’s degree in a health-related field with Statistical Science, Applied Statistics, Data Analysis experience.
- Experience with statistics or epidemiology
- Experience publishing in a peer-reviewed journal either as a lead author, or as a co-author.
- Experience working in a complex, multi-national organization.
- Experience implementing, organizing and leading projects.
Relocation will not be considered.
Expatriate assignments will not be considered.
Chevron regrets that it is unable to sponsor employment Visas or consider individuals on time-limited Visa status for this position.
What we offer
The anticipated salary range for this position is $85,400 – $146,600
Chevron offers competitive compensation and benefits programs which includes, but is not limited to, variable pay, health care coverage, retirement plan, protection coverage, time off and leave programs, training and development opportunities and a range of allowances connected to specific work situations.