December 5, 2023
About Our Company
Conduent delivers digital business solutions and services spanning the commercial, government and transportation spectrum – creating exceptional outcomes for its clients and the millions of people who count on them.
Through a dedicated global team of approximately 60,000 associates, process expertise, and advanced technologies, Conduent’s solutions and services digitally transform its clients’ operations to enhance customer experiences, improve performance, increase efficiencies and reduce costs.
Conduent adds momentum to its clients’ missions in many ways including delivering 43 percent of nutrition assistance payments in the U.S., enabling 1.3 billion customer service interactions annually, empowering millions of employees through HR services every year and processing nearly 12 million tolling transactions every day.
Job Description & Responsibilities
Conduent Healthy Communities Institute (HCI) is looking for a full-time, remote Public Health Senior Data Analyst to support the core functions of the Public Health Consulting Team. You will provide expert data guidance and analysis and support the work of healthcare providers, health departments, and health collaboratives across the country in their community health improvement efforts.
- Supporting project team to conduct Community Health Needs Assessments and develop Community Health Improvement Plans
- Providing deep analytical insight and understanding of the Community Health Needs Assessments, with responsibility for contributing towards mid to high level complexity projects, including data collection and analysis (qualitative and quantitative), planning, implementation, and facilitation
- Supporting the development of analysis tools and plans, summary findings, reports, and other products supporting client work
- Interpreting and effectively communicating data analysis findings to audiences with a wide range of public health knowledge, including through data visualizations and virtual or in-person presentations
- Interacting with clients to answer data-related questions and ensure successful execution of products and services according to client needs.
- Building capacity of Conduent HCI staff, especially in relation to data collection, analysis, and interpretation
- Collaborating and contributing to cross functional meetings as the Data-Consulting Liaison
- 3 to 5 years of hands-on experience working in Public Health
- A minimum of a master’s degree in public health in Biostatistics or Epidemiology or a similar focus area
- Advanced skills and experience in SAS/R, Survey Monkey/Qualtrics or a similar online surveying tool, qualitative data analysis software such as Word, Excel, and PowerPoint, as well as experience with large sets of data and visualization tools such as ArcGIS or similar mapping tools.
- Extensive community-based, public health research experience – specifically in the design, implementation, and analysis of primary and secondary public health data
- Experience with equity, disparities, social justice, and/or diversity as it relates to public health data
- Succinct and well-structured oral and written communications skills; ability to explain complex concepts in crisp, clear, concise, and graphic-rich styles to audiences and interfacing with stakeholders – both internal and external – at various levels of seniority
- Ability to take ownership for delivering customized project deliverables with a degree of autonomy; adept at supporting multiple projects simultaneously.
At Conduent, we want you to be yourself. We recognize that everyone is different and that how people want to work and deliver at their best is different for everyone too.
In this role, you can expect the following working conditions:
- Remote work: Enjoy the convenience of working from home and maximize your time by unplugging at the end of your workday.
What we offer
Perks and rewards designed for you:
- Health and Welfare Benefits: Our health and welfare benefits can be tailored to fit you and your family's needs and start on the first day of employment.
- Retirement Savings: We will support you as you save for your future.
- Employee Discounts: We offer you access to a vast selection of global, national, and local discounts on merchandise, services, travel, and more.
- Career Growth Opportunities: We help you thrive, so together, we can grow. We provide opportunities to advance your career with a vast portfolio of businesses and a global footprint.
- Paid Training: Earn while you learn, and continue to grow with access to award-winning learning platforms throughout your Conduent career.
- Paid time off: We provide attractive paid time off packages designed for you to enjoy your life away from work.
Pay Transparency Laws in some locations require disclosure of compensation-related information. For this position, actual salaries will vary and may be above or below the range based on various factors including but not limited to location, experience, and performance. In addition to base pay, this position, based on business need, may be eligible for a bonus or incentive, and Conduent provides a variety of benefits to employees including health insurance coverage, voluntary dental and vision programs, life and disability insurance, a retirement savings plan, paid holidays, and paid time off (PTO) or vacation or sick time. The estimated salary range for this role is $75K-$85K.