Operating across every dimension of commercial real estate, CBRE sees more so you can do more.
As a CBRE Data Analyst, you'll perform basic analysis to ensure that recommendations and business conclusions are backed by sound data findings and detailed data research.
This job covers the Data Science & Analytics job function. They are responsible for reviewing data that supports improving efficiency and predicting outcomes to develop business intelligence. The primary function for this role is to maintain the CMMS as an admin, have responsibility for the lab asset management and to ensure that both the customer and CBRE computerized Maintenance Management System (CMMS) is up to date and ensure standardization of the asset data in accordance with the CBRE procedures.
This is an on-site role in Foster City, CA
What You’ll Do
- In charge of maintaining the data integrity of the both the client’s and CBRE’s CMMS at an admin level including set up and control of key functions.
- Responsible for lab asset management (i.e. Adds, Changes, Removes etc.)
- Asset validation, verification data gaps or data quality issues are resolved with a well-defined equipment management process.
- Coordinate data aggregation and curate reports using existing business intelligence and reporting applications.
- Perform ad-hoc, strategic review of structured and unstructured data, reflecting global lab asset management and life science data.
- Assist with developing data structures and pipelines to prioritize, collect, cleanse, and standardize information to generate insights.
- Define basic data requirements and capture information using judgment and statistical tests.
- Use programming and evaluation tools, including open-source programs to plan models and extract insights.
- Apply modeling and optimization methods to improve business performance.
- Develop ad-hoc reporting based on the review of existing data sources as necessary.
- Exhibit difficulty, judgment, and ability to present a detailed 'data story' to a business line.
- Confirm the quality and integrity of existing data sources.
- Collaborate with the agile development team to provide recommendations and communications on improving existing or new processes and programs.
- Have some knowledge of standard principles with limited practical experience in applying them.
- Direct link with the CBRE D&T team for maintenance and continuous improvement in applicable technologies
We offer comprehensive benefits such as health, vision and life insurance, 401k, and personal time off, among others.
Benefits start 1st of the month: Medical, dental vision, PTO, 401k, etc.
CBRE carefully considers multiple factors to determine compensation, including a candidate’s education, training, and experience. The range for this position is $100,000 to $130,000. The compensation that is offered to a successful candidate will depend on the candidate’s skills, qualifications, and experience
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States without the need for visa sponsorship now or in the future.