February 26, 2024
About Our Company
Dematic is an intralogistics innovator that designs, builds and supports intelligent, automated solutions for manufacturing, warehouse and distribution environments for customers that are powering the future of commerce. With engineering centers, manufacturing facilities and service centers located in more than 25 countries, the Dematic global network of 10,000 employees has helped achieve more than 6,000 worldwide customer installations for some of the world’s leading brands.
Job Description & Responsibilities
The NA Commercial Data Analyst supports Dematic’s NA Sales Operations & Strategy organization through the standardization of processes and development of complex data analysis tools to monitor sales performance and identify areas of growth. A passionate data analyst with sound understanding on how the business functions operates a working knowledge of data sets, geared towards building process excellence and analytical processes and tools to support the growing analytical needs of the NA Sales Operations & Strategy team. Working closely with key stakeholders and analysts on our NA Sales business tools is critical to drive global alignment of data, processes, and provide analytics to enable strategic and tactical business decisions. The ideal candidate will have the ability to work on multiple projects simultaneously and translate business data into digestible information that aligns and improves NA processes and reporting. This position will work closely with all Regional and Global analysts and SMEs from Commercial Finance, IT, and Salesforce to define and help implement best practices.
What You Will Do In This Role:
- Partner cross-functionally to develop, modify, and distribute standard and ad hoc management reports/dashboards which provide actionable data; includes leading and lagging indicators of success.
- Work closely with Global Commercial Operations; primarily related (but not limited to) Electronic Data Warehouse (EDW), Salesforce.com data governance, SAP S/4HANA sales process & master data, Salesforce alignments, dashboards, ad-hoc analysis and reporting.
- Provide data analysis visuals on Power BI platform to the Global Commercial team on trends, patterns and gaps; leverage data, analytics and technology to propose and implement global solutions.
- Identify requirements and create standard work for data governance and NA Sales dashboards.
- Work closely with Global/Regional teams to define processes to ensure data quality is maintained at the highest level.
- Leverage data from a variety of sources (Snowflake, SFDC, SAP S/4HANA, GDW, etc.) to analyze business performance, identify areas of opportunity and provide actionable insights.
- Design, testing, implementation and evaluation of business process changes to improve data quality and business outcomes.
What We Are Looking For:
- Programming tools, such as SQL, Snowflake, Oracle and Python/R
- Working knowledge of BI platforms such as Power BI, Tableau, Salesforce.com and SAP S/4HANA
- Experience as a Salesforce administrator or similar CRM is desired
- The ability to analyze, model and interpret data
- Strong analytical skills and high level of mathematical ability
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Self-motivated, customer oriented, team player with ability to manage multiple projects with minimal supervision
- Demonstrated experience successfully gather and executing report requirements
- 4-7 years of experience in business analytics
What we offer
The base pay range for this role is estimated to be $53,000 - $113,000 at the time of posting. Final compensation will be determined by various factors such as work location, education, experience, knowledge, and skills.
What we offer:
- Career Development
- Competitive Compensation and Benefits
- Pay Transparency
- Global Opportunities
Learn More Here: https://www.dematic.com/en-us/about/careers/what-we-offer