Panasonic is a leading technology partner to businesses and governments, at the forefront of everything from electric batteries to smart cities to high-tech stadium experiences.
We provide a wide range of integrated solutions across many different industries, including automotive, avionics, energy and utilities, food services and hospitality, retail, government and public safety, logistics, manufacturing, and sports and entertainment.
By anticipating the future, innovating continuously and integrating disruptive technologies, we’re able to produce breakthrough solutions for our clients. Our goal? To create technologies that move us toward a better life and a better world.
What You'll Bring
Education and Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree in relevant field such as Business, Mathematics, Statistics, Database Management, or Data Analysis.
- 5-7 years of experience in compliance or compliance-related fields.
- Project management skills, training and or experience
- Proficient with MS PowerPoint and Excel, Spreadsheets and data gathering and analysis tools
- Experience with Smartsheet
- Coding skills in languages such as Oracle and Python, preferred
- Experience with statistical software
- Reporting and data visualization skills
- Strong project, organizational, and time management skills with the ability to handle multiple tasks, set priorities, meet deadlines, and develop process efficiencies where required.
- Strong analytical skills with attention to detail to identify potential trends, issues, and process enhancements.
- Able to work independently and know when to appropriately escalate an issue for resolution.
- Must be able to maintain the highest degree of confidentiality and professionalism in all aspects of the job.
- Must possess the ability to quickly and accurately acquire a working knowledge of Panasonic entities’ businesses, strategies and processes.
- Excellent attention to detail
- Investigative nature
- Ability to set and meet deadlines
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills and the ability to create and maintain effective business relationships in a multinational and multi-cultural atmosphere.
- Ability to influence and persuade others.
- Excellent data analytics skills and problem-solving skills
- Excellent technical writing and editing skills.
- Team Oriented
- Occasional domestic travel, 10 percent