Title Nine creates and curates the world’s best outdoor and athletic gear for women. We are based in the San Francisco Bay Area with retail stores in California, Oregon, Idaho, Utah, Texas, Washington, Colorado, Wisconsin, Michigan, and Minnesota. We empower women to risk, lead, and own in all areas of their life—on the trail and off.
We are looking for passionate, creative, motivated, team players who are as comfortable being challenged as they are challenging others. To join our team of active women and men who enjoy working and playing together check out our current openings at www.titlenine.com.
About the Role
T9 is looking for a Data Analyst to join our team. Reporting directly to our Director, Data Analytics this teammate will be responsible for puzzling out customer-buying stories and reports from our sales data and sharing those insights across the company. Strong communication skills, excellent attention to detail and the ability to learn new systems, tools and techniques are essential to be successful in this role.
This position works at our Emeryville, CA office Monday-Thursday with the option to work remotely on Fridays.
Key responsibilities include:
- Dashboard and reporting development and support working with all areas of the business working in Tableau and SQL.
- Work as part of the Data & Analytics team in supporting the integration of our different sources of marketing data to drive sales across all channels (catalog, email, display, social, etc.).
- Develop & maintain reports on daily and weekly sales data and projections.
- Support Marketing team with extensive work in our customer and reporting databases including customer database pulls, merges, address updates, and response analysis and marketing channel reporting.
- Work with Product and Inventory Planning departments to develop and support dashboards & reports on item and category selling and trends, using a combination of SQL and Tableau.
- Support accounting, retail stores and other departments with reporting and dashboards.
- Support of other IT initiatives as needed.
- Medical, Dental, Vision, and Life Insurance
- Unlimited Paid Time Off plus 14 paid Holidays (including your birthday!)
- 401(K) with employer match
- Paid Parental Leave policy
- The Title Nine Product Knowledge program: where you’ll receive free T9 products for your first 15 months (to get you up to speed on our product line)
- A generous employee discount on Title Nine Products and other industry “Pro Deals”
- A Bike Bucks & Carpooling rewards program
- Free, onsite Weekday Workouts
Compensation Range For Position: $70,000 - 85,000