About Our Company
ICF is a global consulting and technology services company with approximately 9,000 employees, but we are not your typical consultants. At ICF, business analysts and policy specialists work together with digital strategists, data scientists and creatives. We combine unmatched industry expertise with cutting-edge engagement capabilities to help organizations solve their most complex challenges. Since 1969, public and private sector clients have worked with ICF to navigate change and shape the future.
Job Description & Responsibilities
Ready to make a difference?
We are currently seeking an Energy Analyst to join our Utility Programs and Services Division in support of our Michigan-based Utility Programs. Expected contributions of the candidate include the development of innovative reporting and analysis, market research, as well as account management support. The candidate will gain exposure to various types of energy efficiency projects and interact with a team of professionals to provide best practice solutions to our clients. Energy Analysts at ICF have an opportunity to apply their academic knowledge, gain exposure to major projects, and build content knowledge and consulting skills.
What You Will Be Doing
- Work as part of a team on the implementation of client sponsored energy efficiency programs.
- Create and maintain spreadsheets and databases for internal tracking/reporting.
- Development of analytics and visualization dashboards.
- Assist in preparation of internal and client presentations.
- Coordinate and follow up on program quality assurance activities as appropriate.
- Other duties as required to support our work nationally and to provide direct support to division leadership as needed.
What we need you to have (minimum qualifications):
- Bachelor's Degree and 2+ years of work experience in energy market forecasting and analysis, building science, energy management, energy policy and planning, or related subjects
- 6+ years of work experience in energy market forecasting and analysis, building science, energy management, energy policy and planning, or related subjects
What We Would Like You To Have
- Energy efficiency related experience.
- Strength in data analytics.
- Experience with data visualization software such as Tableau or Power BI.
- Experience with advanced Microsoft data software such as SharePoint Lists and Power Automate .
- Excellent verbal, interpersonal and written communication skills.
- Strong analytical, problem-solving and decision-making capabilities.
- Team player with the ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
- Sound business ethics, including the protection of proprietary and confidential information.
- Ability to apply detailed knowledge of organizational procedures to make independent decisions and serve as a credible resource for a senior management team.
- Ability to work with all levels of internal staff, as well as outside clients and vendors.
- Ability to handle multiple priorities.
- Proficiency in basic MS Office Applications such as: Word, PowerPoint, Outlook, and Teams).
- Intermediate to expert level of excel proficiency.
What we offer
Remote based out of Michigan
Why You Will Love Working Here
- Quality of life: Flexible workplace arrangements, work-life balance
- Investment of the community: Donation matching, volunteer opportunities
- Investment in you: Tuition reimbursement, access to professional development resources, 401k matching, Employee Stock Purchase Plan
- And many, many more (Ask your recruiter for more details!)
Pay Range - There are multiple factors that are considered in determining final pay for a position, including, but not limited to, relevant work experience, skills, certifications and competencies that align to the specified role, geographic location, education and certifications as well as contract provisions regarding labor categories that are specific to the position. The pay range for this position is:
$58,161.00 - $98,873.00