December 5, 2023
About Our Company
AdelFi is a credit union that partners with individuals, families, Christ-centered ministries, and businesses to protect, grow, and share their financial resources. We are a cooperative of Christian individuals and organizations sharing our resources to grow and support the spread of the Gospel. As a digital financial institution, with a global membership, AdelFi offers a variety of banking options and services, with the commitment to giving back 10% of profits every year to Christian non-profits, ministries, and organizations.
AdelFi offers career opportunities to its talented contributors who understand and abide by our mission by creating an environment where they can thrive Professionally, Purposefully, and Personally. In addition to providing a suite of traditional benefits, we encourage a balance between work, family, and personal interests, while offering opportunities through paid serve days where staff can volunteer and assist faith-aligned non-profits and organizations in need.
Job Description & Responsibilities
In addition to understanding our Statement of Faith, the candidate selected for this role must have a passion for analyzing lending data to develop insight and make strategic recommendations.
What’s distinctive about this position?
The candidate selected will be responsible for all activities related to lending data analytics and reporting. This includes recommending strategies to the Chief Lending Officer based on their experience, judgment, creativity and latitude, to draw high-level trends, conclusions and recommendations.
This is a remote work position, local to Brea, CA.
What are some responsibilities of this position?
- Develops and maintains the lending data reporting system. Produces management reports and analyzes results.
- Reviews, verifies, and maintains highest quality of indicative data that feeds the models and web applications that Lending and Risk Management heavily rely on.
- Works with various other groups for both day-to-day issues such as running risk reports, providing data and analysis, addressing incorrect model projections and data issues, as well as longer term projects.
- Develops tools to monitors and analyzes model performance and data accuracy.
- Identifies optimization opportunities using predictive modeling. Develops and implements advanced custom models and algorithms.
- Responsible for identifying and reporting unusual and suspicious activity under the requirements of the BSA/Anti-Money Laundering Act.
- Responsible for compliance with OFAC/USA PATRIOT Act and the Customer Identification Program as applicable to your position.
What are some requirements of this position?
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting, Finance, or Business Administration or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Minimum of five years general related experience, including work with outside vendors for industry data.
- Advanced knowledge of PowerBI and lending systems.
- Demonstrated advanced knowledge of spreadsheet software applications.
- Working knowledge of databases and database applications.
- Knowledge of industry lending criteria.
- Ability to successfully interact with and elicit cooperation from a diverse array of departments and functional areas, including senior executives.
- Ability to build complex risk-based lending models using spreadsheet, database, and other software applications.
- Ability to work independently and problem solve with minimal supervision.
What we offer
Pay Range: $65,000 - $75,000 per year