LovelySkin.com is the largest dermatologist-owned and operated skin, hair and beauty website in the world, serving well over a million customers. Under the expert direction of board-certified dermatologist and cosmetic surgeon Dr. Joel Schlessinger, we are an authorized retailer for some of the best professional beauty products that are typically only available in dermatologist offices, salons or spas. Our team is dedicated to top-quality customer service to help you find the perfect solution for any skin or hair concern.
As a Digital Marketing Analyst for LovelySkin, you see the threads connecting trends in our marketing data and instinctively know how to dissect data to help facilitate decision-making. You’re the bridge between the creative to the analytics. You’ll be directly responsible for driving strategic thinking, analysis and customer insights for acquisitions, customer relationship management, business development and financial planning. By providing weekly and monthly business reports, you will assist in managing and optimizing testing and targeting efforts while recommending enhancements for online and offline channels of marketing.
A day in the life:
Reporting to the Director of Marketing, this role will provide data-driven context to our marketing campaigns, analyze the results, and relay results/successes/failures/surprises and ultimately, the ROI to leadership. Daily use of Power BI and Excel is expected.
- Provide multi-channel reporting and analysis on marketing campaigns to ensure data-driven decisions are supporting business goals and objectives.
- Leverage data from multiple sources to provide insight, uncover opportunities and support business teams in defining actions (i.e. marketing channels, merchandising changes, devices, UX enhancements).
- Build and generate reports from multiple external and internal data sources, creating actionable trend information, and ensuring that the company president and team members have the information necessary to make informed business decisions.
- Subject matter expert on PowerBI and creating new reports for internal stakeholders
- Understand benefits and shortcomings of varying data attribution models and prepare holistic visualizations of findings
- Analyze performance data to get a full picture of customers, predict market trends and customer behavior, personalize and sharpen customer engagements, and measure campaign effectiveness in real time.
- Provide data and analysis on product sell through and performance related to specific marketing campaigns.
- Identify opportunities for personalization campaigns by leveraging expert support from vendor and own roadmap with input from internal e-commerce leadership team.
- Support Merchandising/Marketing Planning calendar and automate performance reports pertaining to marketing campaigns and web analytics.
- Performs competitive analysis within and outside of the industry, translating findings into strategic roadmap initiatives.
- Respond to and quickly turnaround ad hoc reporting requests.
What you bring to the table:
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Finance, Analytics, Mathematics or equivalent.
- 3+ years of professional experience in an analytics-based marketing role required. Retail or ecommerce industry experience preferred
- Experience working with BI and data visualization tools, specifically Power BI
- Demonstrated experience in statistical analysis, P&L and project analysis
- Proficiency in database querying (SQL) and data base structures (SQL Server) preferred
- Expert Microsoft Excel skills (pivot tables, macros, etc.)
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and a quick learner
- Highly self-motivated, ability to work independently, think creatively, and detail oriented
LovelyGroup is pleased to offer these great perks:
- Quick access to exceptional health, dental and vision coverage. Coverage available on the 1st of the month after you start
- Dual Retirement Saving Approach: Generous 401k with match AND company profit sharing
- Competitive salaries and annual bonus
- Flexible paid time off for salaried employees! No formal PTO bank needed here…
- Generous employee discount on all products and services
- Relaxed, collaborative environment with casual dress code and hybrid workstyle!