December 6, 2023
About Our Company
OpenSponsorship connects brands and athletes together.
Our platform is a digital market place where brands can create marketing campaigns and sponsor athletes to act on them. OpenSponsorship has over 15,000 athletes and growing.
Job Description & Responsibilities
We are seeking an experienced Data Analyst to join our team. This is a cross-functional role where you will interact with members of the sales, marketing, engineering, operations and product team. Our ideal candidate will have a solid quantitative background, experience in data manipulation and visualization and will always strive to learn and improve. Previous experience in martech or at a marketplace preferred.
- Work closely with our marketing, business, engineering, and product teams to track KPIs and identify areas of growth
- Perform exploratory data analysis to gain deep understanding of how the data will advise the business decision
- Present to executive and non-technical audience and uncover insights by telling compelling stories using the data and visualizations
- Draw & present hypotheses from the raw data without coming to conclusions.
- Building internal tools that support the analytical need of functional data analysis
- Maintain and support our existing data ETL pipeline and data analytics tools, including Google Analytics, Mixpanel, and etc
- Design and development of dashboards and data visualization views
- Continuously look for ways to improve, automate, and scale the current data process and analytics capabilities
- 1+ years of highly analytical experience in data analytics or business intelligence (non internship)
- Bachelor’s degree in technical or quantitative fields such as Analytics, Mathematics, Engineering, and Computer science
- Advanced SQL skills. Proficiency in Python (pandas) with an emphasis on data manipulation and visualization is strongly preferred.
- Proficient in data visualization tool such as Tableau
- Experience with non-relational database such as MongoDB is a plus
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Detail-oriented and highly organized
- Ability to adapt and thrive in a fast-paced environment
What we offer
We are hiring remotely in the U.S., offer a great compensation package, company provided healthcare, 401K, generous holidays AND a supportive team and an amazing product and mission to get behind. Our company values are accessibility, transparency and education -- and we live this outward when thinking about customers, and inwards when considering our own culture. We are a diverse & passionate team that’s working to democratize the global sports marketing industry.