Johnson & Johnson announces Kenvue the planned consumer health company.
At Kenvue, part of the Johnson & Johnson Family of Companies (Kenvue), we believe there is extraordinary power in everyday care.
Built on over a century of heritage and propelled forward by science, our iconic brands—including NEUTROGENA®, AVEENO®, TYLENOL®, LISTERINE®, JOHNSON’S® and BAND-AID® —are category leaders trusted by millions of consumers who use our products to improve their daily lives.
Our employees share a digital-first mindset, an approach to innovation grounded in deep human insights, and a commitment to continually earning a place for our products in consumers’ hearts and homes.
Kenvue is currently recruiting for a Product Data Analyst . This position reports to the Director Supply Chain Consumer Data Arch and is US-based, with remote work capabilities, and will require occasional travel to the Skillman, New Jersey campus and global development center locations.
What will you do
This Data Engineer would work with an innovative team that includes data architects, data analysts, and solution engineers to bring foundations to a new company that is managing complex data systems. Technically, this role is focused on end-to-end data, and the platforms and products that grow the business. This role is also about the adoption of data science within the organization, and creating opportunities for collaboration, change management, and, ultimately, industry leadership.
- What is expected of you?
- Intellectually curious about new technologies and are constantly learning in Data, AI & Cloud space
- Collaborative – as engineers and as business problem-solvers
- Owners (of their work) and get things done
- Looking for a long-term home to build a career (where you can love your life and your work)
- Develop a solid understanding of the business, strategic direction, overall organizational goals and individual user needs.
- Work with Data modelers, solution and data architects to design and implement proof of concept solutions and Big Data Analytics solutions by integrating diverse data sources, model and harmonize and develop data assets consumption patterns that deliver on the desired customer experiences.
- Drive effective teamwork, communication, collaboration and adoption across Supply Chain, Commercial and R&D peers and vendor partners
- Act as a Coach and Mentor to drive Automation, DevOps and industry best practices to developing Data and Analytics solutions
- Demonstrate intellectual curiosity and collaborate with innovation and delivery teams to build data engineering expertise using structured and alternate data sources
- Create data warehouse solutions using Snowflake and other Cloud data warehouse solutions
- Create production-ready data workflows including automation, CI/CD pipelines and ensure data quality and availability
- Provide oversight and management of development activities and ensure consistent standards are being adhered to.
- Expert at ETL and ELT strategies for both unstructured and structured data to allow efficient analytics and modelling
- Collaborating with the Product Owners and Business Partners to review product requirements and user stories, propose viable implementation options, and define specific software tasks.
- Working in an agile development team to iteratively deliver system updates and product releases.