December 4, 2023
About Our Company
Pitney Bowes (NYSE:PBI) is a global shipping and mailing company that provides technology, logistics, and financial services to more than 90 percent of the Fortune 500. Small business, retail, enterprise, and government clients around the world rely on Pitney Bowes to reduce the complexity of sending mail and parcels.
Job Description & Responsibilities
- a self-motivated contributor with a strong work ethic
- a fast learner, who can multi-task while working under time constraints.
- Always looking to drive improvements in processes and deliverables
- a high attention to detail and a focus on accuracy
- excellent interpersonal communication and problem-solving skills
- someone who can combine strong analysis and technical skills with strong business acumen to deliver data driven solutions and recommendations
- a high level of curiosity that drives you to investigate raw data and transform it into actionable business insights.
- comfortable dealing with ambiguity and have the ability to work independently
- someone who takes ownership of a challenge and works collaboratively across the organization to deliver results.
- A creative, lateral thinking problem solver with the ability to deliver 80% value ahead of a fully perfect solution.
- Able to think strategically, act tactically, write effectively and display strong analytical and critical thinking skills
- Perform sales compensation forecasting, analysis, reporting and operational metrics tracking
- Analyze sales compensation and related financial data to identify key areas of concern, report on sales compensation program performance and prepare for regular leadership reviews
- Analyze past results, perform variance analysis, identify trends, and make recommendations for improvements to the sales compensation plans, policies, and strategy
- Deliver actionable sales compensation insights and reporting to sales reps, sales leaders, and senior management
- Work closely with the Finance, Accounting, Sales Compensation Operations and Sales Reporting teams to build and deploy analytical models and reports using desktop tools or the appropriate system.
- Establish, maintain, and constantly look to improve, dashboards, operational metrics, and analysis to insight activities to support the growth of the business.
- Increase productivity by developing automated reporting/forecasting tools in conjunction with business partners leveraging the investment in our system architecture.
- Produce on demand, critical insights, and analytics
- Monitor KPIs and proactively produce insights into what is impacting performance
- Create business cases and identify areas where data can be used to improve business activities, defining business users’ requirements then propose and implement innovative data solutions.
- Create data models that will be used by the business for self-service reporting
- Manage sales compensation plan documents and associated calculators.
- At least 2+ years of experience designing and delivering business/financial analysis
- Demonstrated ability to conduct sophisticated and creative analysis of complex and/or incomplete data
- A proven track record of designing and building executive dashboards to support and grow a business.
- Proven ability to drive change, build something, if it’s repetitive, find a way to automate and move on to solving the next business challenge.
- Demonstrated predictive modeling, data gathering and data transforming skills and experience
- Demonstrated ability to translate key requirements from business owners into both short term and long-term solutions.
- Knowledge of key financial metrics and how they influence and drive business decisions.
- Proficiency in Excel, Power BI and/or Tableau. Eagerness to learn and become proficient in other analytical tools
- BA/BS degree. Statistics, Math, Data Science or Analytics focus preferred
Preferred Additional Skills/experience
- Experience working in sales operations or sales compensation
- Knowledge of sales compensation metrics
What we offer
The wage range for this position is $69,600 to 139,200 per year, with the actual pay dependent on your skills and experience as they relate to the job requirements and the location where you will be performing the job. This position is eligible to earn an annual incentive bonus.
Our Sending Technology Solutions business provides innovative mailing and shipping solutions that enable small and medium businesses to simplify their sending operations and deliver greater value to their customers. Our mailing and shipping technology supports more than one million businesses, from addressing and postage evidencing to multi-carrier parcel shipping and payments.
- Provide the opportunity to grow and develop your career
- Offer an inclusive environment that encourages diverse perspectives and ideas
- Deliver challenging and unique opportunities to contribute to the success of a transforming organization
- Offer comprehensive benefits globally (PB Live Well)