About Our Company
Do the can't be done.
At Peraton, we're at the forefront of delivering the next big thing every day. We're the partner of choice to help solve some of the world's most daunting challenges, delivering bold, new solutions to keep people around the world safer and more secure.
How do we do it? By thinking differently. We're not mired in the past. We look at all problems with fresh eyes. We look past the obvious to bring the best talent, tech, and ideas together to completely transform how things get done. So bring your unique ideas, your entrepreneurial spirit, and your drive to succeed and get ready to be part of something bigger. Get ready to do the can't be done.
Job Description & Responsibilities
Peraton is seeking an experienced Data Analyst and Visualization Engineer in support of a communication system for the Defense Intelligence Enterprise. This exciting program provides Engineering and Operations for the continual design, transition, operations, and service improvement activities associated with the LAN, WAN, and Unified Communication services (Voice, Video, & Data) on multiple classified and unclassified networks.
The Successful candidate for this position will design data reporting solutions that provide stakeholders with relevant data insights, identify trends and patterns in data, and report on analytical findings.
Roles and Responsibilities Include:
- Performing data collection, normalization, and visualization activities associated with Network and Unified Communication (UC) performance cost, location, system warranty, and ticket data.
- Performing data queries and extraction using monitoring systems and custom queries in a variety of programming languages and automated tools.
- Overseeing data ingestion into enterprise data mining solutions and generating visualization and dashboards suited to the purpose of the data query.
- Performing analysis to assess quality and meaning of data.
- Using statistical tools to identify, analyze, and interpret patterns and trends in complex data sets.
- Preparing reports stating trends, patterns, and predictions using relevant data
- Working with the technical teams and customer to identify process improvement opportunities, system modifications, and data governance strategies.
- Preparing final analysis reports for the stakeholders to understand the data-analysis steps, enabling them to take important decisions based on various facts and trends.
- Active TS/SCI with poly or ability to pass Polygraph
- High School/GED + 9 Yrs, or Associates + 7 Yrs, or Bachelors +5 Yrs, or Masters + 3 Yrs, or PhD +1 Yrs
- Information Assurance Technical (IAT) II
- Demonstrated data analysis experience.
- Demonstrated experience utilizing Splunk ITSI, and Tableau data mining solutions.
- Preference for candidates with Splunk IT Service Intelligence Certified Admin credential.
- Experience integrating data from multiple network monitoring/health tools (i.e., HPNA, NNMI) with Splunk and ServiceNow
What we offer
$112,000 - $179,000. This represents the typical salary range for this position based on experience and other factors.