Valon is on a mission to empower every homeowner. We believe the journey of home ownership starts when you get your keys, but lasts far beyond. We’re creating a world where home ownership comes with ease, security, and financial know-how.
The Analytics team works on all things data. We are a team of full-stack analysts who own everything from data transformation, experimentation, KPI definition, and data analyses. We work closely with Product, BizOps and operations to ensure teams have the right data to do things like solve business problems, understand how users interact with our product, and evaluate the success of product launches.
- Responsible for building out Valon's reporting, generating insights, supporting data infrastructure, and more.
- Work closely with stakeholders across the organization and serve as the authority on the key metrics which drive our business.
- Help establish and influence data process, tools, and systems that will allow us to make better decisions in a scalable way.
- Write SQL queries, build dashboards, and conduct deep dives to empower business leaders to make effective decisions.
- Work as an analytics and Looker evangelist with business and product stakeholders.
- Define and track foundational metrics and build reporting across the company.
- Respond to data requests from the product and business teams.
- Dive deep to understand the inner workings of a highly complex industry.
- Document our data, ensure data accuracy, and create/improve data sets to meet Valon's data needs.
- Partner with data engineering and other stakeholders to improve our data platform.