impact.com, the world’s leading partnership management platform, is transforming the way businesses manage and optimize all types of partnerships—including traditional rewards affiliates, influencers, commerce content publishers, B2B, and more. The company’s powerful, purpose-built platform makes it easy for businesses to create, manage, and scale an ecosystem of partnerships with the brands and communities that customers trust to make purchases, get information, and entertain themselves at home, at work, or on the go. To learn more about how impact.com’s technology platform and partnerships marketplace is driving revenue growth for global enterprise brands such as Walmart, Uber, Shopify, Lenovo, L’Oreal, Fanatics and Levi’s, visit www.impact.com.
Lead Marketplace Analysts provides quantitative analysis, market expertise and a strategic perspective to our stakeholders throughout the Marketplace Business Unit. In this role, you will serve as an analytics expert for marketplace leaders, using data driven insights to help them make better decisions. You will be responsible for formulating quantitative research based on business needs, performing data analysis, and translating data into meaningful interpretations and recommendations and implementing process improvements. The metrics and analysis you develop will serve as a key input in operations decision-making and product development.
- Collaborate with cross-functional partners to understand their business needs, formulate and complete end-to-end analysis that includes data gathering, analysis, ongoing scaled deliverables and presentations. You work to turn business questions into data analysis, and make meaningful strategic and operational recommendations.
- Work with large, complex datasets (structured and unstructured), and perform basic descriptive and predictive analysis through statistical modeling, data mining, and data analysis, leveraging statistical software, scripting and database languages.
- Collaborate with Marketplace leaders, consult and jointly define a list of business metrics, create automated workflow to retrieve and monitor the trending of those metrics. Identify actionable insights from these trends, and provide strategic recommendations.
- Deliver effective presentations of findings and recommendations to multiple levels of leadership, creating visual displays of quantitative information
- Develop and automate reports, iteratively build and prototype dashboards to provide insights at scale, solving for analytical needs
- Be a self-starter, motivated by a passion for developing the best possible solutions to problems
Core Competencies And Required Experience
- Bachelor's degree with a quantitative focus (e.g., Statistics, Computer Science, Engineering, Mathematics, Data Sciences, Econometrics). Master’s degree is a plus.
- 6-8 years of relevant experience in an analytical function. Experience at the top 3 management consulting a plus.
- Deep interest and aptitude in data, metrics, analysis and trends and applied knowledge of measurement, statistics and experiment evaluation. Experience with experimental design is a plus.
- Experience working with statistical packages (e.g. R, SAS, Stata, MATLAB, etc) with strong preference for Python
- Experience with articulating product questions, pulling data from datasets (SQL) and using statistics to arrive at an answer
- Experience in scripting with SQL, extracting large sets of data, and design of ETL flows
- Work experience in an interdisciplinary/cross-functional field
- Distinctive problem solving skills and impeccable business judgment
- Capable of translating analysis results into business recommendations
- Strong written and verbal communication skills