Clarify Health is an enterprise analytics and value-based payments platform company that delivers end-to-end intelligence on every patient journey, empowering payers, providers, and life sciences companies to make better care decisions. Its unified platform, Atlas, maps over 300 million patient journeys, generates over 18 billion AI-powered predictions, and delivers insights with speed and precision via cloud software applications.
Clarify is looking for a Senior Healthcare Data Analyst with experience in Value-Based Care (VBC), VBC contracts, and healthcare claims to join our team. As an analyst, you will play a critical role in helping Clarify Health Solutions achieve its mission of transforming healthcare through data-driven insights. You will work with teams to produce analytics, implement new clients, develop new features, and QA various stages of Clarify’s VBC product pipeline.
- Develop and maintain analytical models, reports, and dashboards to support product development decisions
- Maintain and improve existing data pipelines and develop new ones as needed
- Collaborate with the engineering team to implement analytic methods into scalable products
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to define metrics, collect data, and identify opportunities to improve Clarify products
- Support client implementation teams when developing new product features
Does this sound like you?
- You have an enthusiastic, energetic personality; inquiring, investigative mind.
- You are highly analytical, self-starter with a drive to execution
- You desire to learn and drive process improvement
- You take great care in the details.
- You value working with hardworking, curious, and supportive teammates.
- You embrace change as an opportunity to learn.
- You believe diversity of thought improves our outcomes.
- You have strong communication skills – written and oral
- You have a low ego and focus on organizational success
What We Are Looking For
- 2+ years of experience working with healthcare data – solid understanding of data structures required
- Experience with SQL and Python programming, required
- Experience with software and product pipeline development preferred
- Experience with value-based contract operations within a provider group, payer, CMS, vendors, or consulting firms preferred
- Experience with successfully completing annual settlement calculations for VBC contracts preferred
- A Bachelor's or Master's degree in data analytics related fields, such as Statistics, Computer Science, Data Science, Economics or Engineering.
- Proven ability to analytically problem solve in a dynamic and complex environment, required
- Ability to learn quickly, think independently, and develop new processes/analyses
What We Offer You
- Competitive compensation (base + bonus + equity)
- Quality health insurance
- Traditional 401K plan
- Vision, dental, disability and life insurance
- Flexible Spending Accounts and Commuter Benefits
- Generous PTO
- Monthly wellness stipend
- Remote friendly
- A collaborative workplace, which will challenge you and celebrate your work
- A chance to learn with and from interesting and enthusiastic colleagues
$120,000 - $150,000 a year
Don’t meet every single requirement? At Clarify we are dedicated to building a diverse, inclusive and authentic workplace, so if you’re excited about this role but your past experience doesn’t align perfectly with every qualification in the job description, we encourage you to apply anyway. You may be just the right candidate for this or other roles!
We believe that a happy, diverse, and impact-driven team is critical to our mission of transforming healthcare. Having a diverse team allows us to bring more ideas to the table when working on lighting the path to higher-value care. We embrace employees and applicants of all backgrounds, including those of traditionally underrepresented groups. With this in mind, we do not discriminate against any employee or applicant because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, status as a veteran, the basis of disability, homelessness, or any other federal, state or local protected class.