At Corebridge Financial, we believe action is everything. That’s why every day we proudly partner with financial professionals and institutions to make it possible for more people to take action in their financial lives, for today and tomorrow. Because action is the bridge from planning to outcomes.
Corebridge Financial is a new company, but not a new business. Formerly AIG Life & Retirement, we are one of the largest and most established providers of retirement solutions and insurance products in the United States.
We deliver industry-leading products, platforms and services that move people toward a more secure tomorrow. Our balanced portfolio across the Corebridge enterprise—Individual Retirement, Retirement Services, Life Insurance and Institutional Markets—enables us to manage risk, maximize growth opportunities, and drive positive outcomes for those we serve.
We believe no one achieves a financially secure future by accident—great things happen when people take action.
As a Sr. BI Reporting & Data Analyst you will be responsible for data modeling, visualization, and analysis to identify business opportunities for our Financial Distribution partners. You will work closely with business stakeholders to understand their reporting needs and develop solutions that drive strategic growth and forward-looking performance measurements. This role will also perform strategic third-party data integration (Market Metrics, LIMRA, & Discovery relationships) by partnering with external and IT for ongoing bi-directional ETL and exchange of data between Corebridge and third-party providers. The scope of this role will be diverse, from ad-hoc analysis to developing and maintaining business intelligence reports and dashboards to support data driven decision making.
About The Role
- Perform data analysis, data modeling, and data visualizations to support business goals and objectives.
- Collaborate with business stakeholders to understand their reporting needs and develop solutions to meet those needs.
- Evaluate business processes, interpret, and analyze complicated large scale data sets from disparate systems.
- Design and optimize data structures and data models for reporting and analytics purposes.
- Develop and maintain data pipelines and ETL processes to ensure data accuracy and completeness.
- Triage data issues, perform research & analysis required to determine root cause, and work with the IT and Business teams for remediation.
- Develop and maintain business intelligence reports and dashboards using tools such as Power BI, Qlikview, etc.
- Develop and maintain data quality standards and procedures to ensure data consistency and accuracy.
- Maintain documentation or reporting and data solutions.
- Work with cross functional teams to identify and implement process improvements to increase efficiency and effectiveness.
- Stay up to date with emerging trends and technologies in business intelligence and data analytics.
What our employees like most about working for Corebridge Financial
- We care about your professional development. Our career progression program will provide you with the opportunity to develop your skills, strengthen your productivity and be eligible to progressively advance to positions with an increased responsibility and increased compensation.
- Our “Giving Back” policy is at the core of our daily operations and guides our future progress. Don’t believe us? We put our money where our mouth is! Corebridge Financial, will give you up to 16 hours a year paid time off to volunteer in the community.
- Our people are at the forefront of creating value for customers and stakeholders and therefore we provide a generous benefits plan and competitive pay. Benefit package includes:
- Paid Time Off (Corebridge Financial recognizes the importance of work life balance). We offer 24 PTO days to start. YES, 24! 9 paid holidays per calendar year.
- For positions based in Woodland Hills California, the base salary range is $100,000 - $125000 and the position is eligible for a bonus in accordance with the terms of the applicable incentive plan. In addition, we’re proud to offer a range of competitive benefits.
- A 401(k) Retirement Plan which will be HARD TO BEAT. Our 401K - $1 for $1 match up to 6% with immediate vesting, plus Corebridge Financial automatically contributes an additional 3% in to your 401K regardless of if you enroll or not.