About Our Company
THERE'S ALWAYS A BETTER HOTEL DEAL FOR YOU OUT THERE.
There are hundreds of brokers, thousands of agents, millions of hotels, and an infinite number of pricing combinations in the travel industry.
Until now, no travel company had the ability to use all this information together to provide better rates for travelers...
Lucky for you, we are a tech company.
Job Description & Responsibilities
We are looking for a passionate and seasoned Senior Data Analyst who will join our team and lead our disrupting product in the B2C channel.
About the role:
- Be at the forefront of our customer acquisition efforts. Determine customer metrics, identify opportunities, and lead the company to meet its performance goals.
- Own and manage a large marketing budget across multiple channel partnerships and multiple points of sale. Define and implement bidding strategy by working closely with the Data Science and Analytics team.
- Constantly perform deep-dive analysis to discover business trends and opportunities, A/B testing to optimize performance.
- Work collaboratively to support multiple stakeholders in the company - provide suggestions and recommendations to different managers and teams during the decision-making process.
This role will report to the Chief research officer
- 5+ years of experience in Data Analysis and interpretation (Marketing/ Business/ Product).
- High proficiency in SQL
- Experience with data visualization of large data sets using BI systems (Sisense, Tableau, Looker, etc.)
- Experience working with data warehouse/data lake tools such as Snowflake, Athena, Redshift, BigQuery
- Knowledge with Python
- Experience building ETL processes - An advantage
- Knowledge / Experience in ELK stack and Grafana - An advantage
- Ability to make data-driven decisions and apply them to facilitate performance optimizations
- Able to work in a dynamic environment and with tight deadlines
Caricature and attitude figure:
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, with a strong ability to interact with and influence organization leadership teams.
- Startup mentality - A must
a. Roll up your sleeves attitude.
b. Ability to excel in a rapidly changing environment
c. Outstanding teamwork skills
What we offer
The pay range for this position is $90,000.00 - $110,000 per year,