Operating across every dimension of commercial real estate, CBRE sees more so you can do more.
Our Digital & Technology organization sits at the heart of CBRE. As part of our team, you’ll be able to learn from the most brilliant engineers, designers, and product managers while solving tough problems that will drive our technology forward.
About The Role
- Responsible for ensuring the business makes better decisions through the collection and usage of data. Ensures business data and analysis requirements are met by properly applying data concepts, including data structures, collection and cleansing, and structured and unstructured data analysis and reporting. Ability to collect, analyze, manipulate, use data visualization techniques, and report on CBRE data.
What You’ll Do
- Perform ad-hoc, strategic analysis of structured and unstructured data across multiple data sources, reflecting global real estate markets and the operations of real estate assets
- Develops data structures and pipelines to organize, collect, cleanse, and standardize data in order to generate insights and addresses reporting needs.
- Defines data requirements and captures and validates information, using judgment and statistical tests.
- Use programming and analytical tools, including open-source programs including Python, R and SAS, SQL, Oracle, or similar relational database tools to formulate models and/or extract insights. Well-versed in knowledge of creating algorithms, identifying patterns and insights from structured and unstructured data sets using graphs, trees and/or other data representation techniques as required
- Identifies and fixes data integration and integrity issues in collaboration with the appropriate CBRE business units; Designs workflows and procedures.
- Identifies opportunities to improve data usage, applying modeling and optimization methods to develop new strategies and improve business performance.
- Develops ad-hoc analytics and reporting based on analysis of existing data sources, using a variety of tools (i.e. SSRS, Tableau).
- Exhibits analytical rigor, judgment, and ability to communicate a comprehensive 'data story' to multiple levels of the organization.
- Is well-versed in data visualization techniques.
CBRE carefully considers multiple factors to determine compensation, including a candidate’s education, training, and experience. The minimum salary for the position is $110,000 annually and the maximum salary for the position is $120,000 annually.The compensation that is offered to a successful candidate will depend on the candidate’s skills, qualifications, and experience. Successful candidates will also be eligible for a discretionary bonus based on CBRE’s applicable benefit program.