December 2, 2023
About Our Company
Since its founding in 1993, NVIDIA (NASDAQ: NVDA) has been a pioneer in accelerated computing. The company’s invention of the GPU in 1999 sparked the growth of the PC gaming market, redefined computer graphics, ignited the era of modern AI and is fueling the creation of the metaverse. NVIDIA is now a full-stack computing company with data-center-scale offerings that are reshaping industry.
Job Description & Responsibilities
We are looking for a Senior Business Data Analyst to join our Corporate FP&A team. As an integral member of the FP&A team, our Organization’s overarching responsibilities are to provide the highest caliber of relevant financial and business information that is both informative and measurable, enabling effective decisions-making at all levels of the Company and improving our financial performance. This is a critical position within the Finance organization requiring strong FP&A experience and advanced data skills to improve data quality, governance, reporting and analytics and to help build our Finance data foundation. We are looking for an energetic individual who thrives on teamwork in a dynamic, fast-paced environment and who has excellent communication skills.
What You’ll Be Doing
- Build/maintain pre-stitched data sets to centralize key reports for broad FP&A consumption, while working on long-term solution to fully automate
- Manage FP&A hierarchies and ensure source data quality through process improvements and monitoring for increased confidence in data for decision making
- Understand and articulate FP&A data needs to prototype actionable solutions
- Partner with Finance and IT to improve data quality, governance and ease of reporting
- Ensure requirements fit into a broader data foundation from source to reporting that is efficiently designed, well maintained and governed for high data quality
What We Need To See
- Bachelor’s degree (or equivalent experience) in Information Management, Statistics, Business Administration, Economics, Computer Science, Math or related field. Advanced degree is preferred
- 5+ years of experience in data management, reporting and data analysis
- Strong understanding of FP&A business and systems processes
- Detail orientated with the highest regard for accuracy and completeness
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, with proven ability to build successful relationships and partner across IT and Finance
- Demonstrated expertise in SQL and data analysis. Preferred experience with SAP, PowerBI, Alteryx, Python and/or R
Ways To Stand Out From The Crowd
- FP&A reporting and analytics experience
- Rapid data solution design and prototype experience
- Finance systems (ERP and Planning), data and BI tools experience
- Creative and innovative teammate with a positive approach and a focus on business solutions
What we offer
The base salary range is $96,000 - $184,000. Your base salary will be determined based on your location, experience, and the pay of employees in similar positions.
You will also be eligible for equity and benefits .