February 27, 2024
About Our Company
VF Corporation is one of the world’s largest apparel, footwear and accessories companies connecting people to the lifestyles, activities and experiences they cherish most through a family of iconic outdoor, active and workwear brands including Vans®, The North Face®, Timberland® and Dickies®. Our purpose is to power movements of sustainable and active lifestyles for the betterment of people and our planet. We believe that when you discover the difference between a career and a calling, you get so much more out of life. When those lines begin to blur, you start to limit yourself much less and start aiming for more. That’s what we want for everyone who joins us at VF. And frankly, that’s what it takes to thrive here too.
Job Description & Responsibilities
We are looking for a proactive and self-driven data analyst with a passion for numbers and problem solving to help build out data analytic capabilities withing the VF Global Assurance (“VFGA”) team. As a key member of this team, you will be responsible for identifying data analytics opportunities, collecting data, interpreting data, building out data visualizations, and sharing data in order to provide insight and facilitate decision making processes on audits and other VFGA projects. You will work with our internal teams to help identify risks and improve the efficiency of audits, and well as identify opportunities to implement continuous audit techniques.
How You Will Make a Difference:
- Identifies data analytics opportunities across the enterprise and interprets data for use in decision making within Global Assurance and in the broader VF organization
- Extracts raw data from host systems and translates that raw data into meaningful insight including the identification and interpretation trends and patterns of business importance.
- Identifies automated or continuous testing opportunities while documenting methodology and maintaining successful results in the production environment over time.
- Identifies process improvement opportunities and recommends solutions.
- 3-5 years+ of experience, preferred in area of data analytics, (includes relevant internships)
- Bachelor’s degree in field of concentration – Information Technology/Analytics or related field
- Strong technology background with experience in developing Data Analytics
- Relevant advanced IT skills (SAP, SQL Server, Microsoft Power Automate)
- Background in the methodology and practice of audit. Experience in the use of data analysis and automation tools to enhance audit practices is a plus (e.g. MS Excel tools, Access, Tableau, Power BI, SQL, Python, etc.)
- Strong verbal and written English skills, additional languages a plus
- Strong project management and analytical skills applied in up-tempo setting
- Excellent attention to detail, organizational and time management skills
- Professional, flexible approach taken in handling multiple priorities
- Ability to work well independently and in a team, with limited supervision
- Strong leadership traits and resourcefulness
- Ability to build relationships and offer compelling ideas/insights to a diverse population of VF associates, including executive/senior management
- Some travel may be required, including travel outside of the U.S.
- Must be legally authorized to work in the United States
What we offer
$66,400.00 USD - $99,600.00 USD annually