About Our Company
Profound Change Requires Boldness.
Johnson & Johnson is the largest and most broadly based healthcare company in the world. We’re producing life-changing breakthroughs every day, and have been for the last 130 years.
The combination of new technologies and your expertise enables amazing things to happen. Teams from J&J’s consumer business are creating digital tools to help people track the health of their skin. Those working in medical devices are 3-D printing artificial joints personalized for each patient, while researchers in pharmaceuticals use AI to discover lifesaving drugs. Imagine what the rest of our team of 134,000 people at 260 companies in more than 60 countries across the world is accomplishing. We redefine what it means to be a big company in today’s world.
Job Description & Responsibilities
The GTC Senior Data Analyst is responsible for facilitating data extraction, collection, cleansing and preparation through the use of available technology to support the design and implementation of GTC technology and data capabilities. This position works closely with segments and cross functional partners to address master data and transactional data needs required for various global trade workstreams, with an initial focus on export controls and trade sanctions.
- Perform data analysis to support the design and implementation of optimized and scalable global trade data solutions to improve visibility, accessibility and integrity of trade data.
- Cleanse, integrate, data-mine and visualize data in a sophisticated global data and technology environment.
- Complete global trade master data governance activities including data mapping, cleansing and reconciliation across different systems and tools to meet data quality and standards.
- Build global trade dashboards that translate complex data sets into important information for non-technical partners.
- Participate in sprint planning, design and testing and perform solution demos to team members.
- Assist with the creation and maintenance of training materials and other systems documentation.
- Support activities to ensure that systems and tools meet company data governance standards.
- A minimum of Bachelor’s Degree is required.
- Business Administration, Supply Chain Management or related field is preferred.
Experience and Skills:
- Minimum of 6 years of relevant work experience.
- Minimum of 3 years of data analytics technology experience.
- Experience with translation of data into relevant information.
- Understanding of data standards, data architecture and related governance.
- Solid attention to details.
- Proficiency in English including verbal and written communication.
- Knowledge of SAP GTS, Trade Automation, Data Lakes, Alteryx, Tableau, and /or Power BI.
- Knowledge of Agile and Design-Thinking principles.
- Healthcare industry knowledge and experience.
- This role may require up to 10% of domestic and/or international travel.
- This role can be based in any J&J location in North America with considerations given to Markham, Ontario Canada.
What we offer
The anticipated base pay range for this position is $88,000 to $142,600. In the Bay Area, the anticipated base pay range for this position is $101,800 to $163,990.