December 4, 2023
About Our Company
We are GDIT. The people supporting some of the most complex government, defense, and intelligence projects across the country. We deliver. Bringing the expertise needed to understand and advance critical missions. We transform. Shifting the ways clients invest in, integrate, and innovate technology solutions. We ensure today is safe and tomorrow is smarter. We are there. On the ground, beside our clients, in the lab, and everywhere in between. Offering the technology transformations, strategy, and mission services needed to get the job done.
Job Description & Responsibilities
At GDIT, people are our differentiator. GDIT is seeking a detail-oriented and quality-focused HR Data Analyst Senior who has a keen understanding of data analysis and reporting. Experience in transforming data into actionable reporting and analysis according to established business rules is a must. The HR Data Analyst Senior will comply with quality assurance practices to ensure that delivered dashboards, reports and analysis are complete, correct, accurate, and defensible every time. Must be able to thrive in a collaborative, high-paced, and dynamic environment, managing both regular deliverables and responding to priority ad-hoc requests. The ideal candidate will have experience in delivering people and talent metrics including but not limited to employee headcount, attrition, recruiting, hiring and demographics.
How You Will Make An Impact
- Developing and disseminating standard and ad hoc data reports accurately and in a timely manner to stakeholders, using data from Workday and other sources.
- Utilize data visualization tools (e.g., Tableau, Power BI) to create user-friendly and interactive HR reports that enable self-service analytics for HR users.
- Collaborate with HR and Talent teams to understand their people analytics needs and deliver actionable insights.
- Use data-driven insights to identify areas for process improvement within HR functions, such as recruitment, learning & development, performance evaluation, and employee engagement.
What You’ll Need To Succeed
- Education: Bachelor's Degree in Business Analytics, Data Analytics, Computer Science, or a related relevant field is required.
- Required Experience: 5+ years of experience in data analytics, data visualization, business intelligence, dashboard development and reporting. In lieu of degree, 9 years of relevant experience is required.
- Highly skilled with Microsoft Excel, including advanced features like Power Query and Pivot Tables.
- Proficiency in business intelligence and data visualization tools, such as Tableau or Power BI.
- Ability to act, think analytically and systemically with an excellent attention to detail.
- Experience with effective practices for data cleaning, manipulation, and visualization.
- Experience with trend analysis and other data analytic techniques to help stakeholders gain insight from the data.
- Focus on ensuring data integrity, quality, and consistency in all data products; ability to analyze data integrity issues and collaborate with stakeholders to assist in process improvements.
- Adhere to data privacy and regulatory requirements related to HR data handling.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills to effectively convey insights to non-technical stakeholders.
- Proven ability to work independently, manage multiple projects, and meet deadlines in a fast-paced environment.
- Ability to manage ambiguity, risk and changing direction of projects and strategies with ability to work in a high-pressure environment.
- Mentor and guide junior analysts within the People Analytics team, providing support and fostering their professional growth.
- Knowledge and experience with Workday ATS and HCM preferred.
What we offer
Gdit Is Your Place
- Full-flex work week to own your priorities at work and at home
- 401K with company match
- Comprehensive health and wellness packages
- Internal mobility team dedicated to helping you own your career
- Professional growth opportunities including paid education and certifications
- Cutting-edge technology you can learn from
- Rest and recharge with paid vacation and holidays
The likely salary range for this position is $60,000 - $90,000, this is not, however, a guarantee of compensation or salary; rather, salary will be set based on experience, geographic location and possibly contractual requirements and could fall outside of this range.