February 26, 2024
About Our Company
We live in a time of unprecedented change. A time when economies, regulations, and social safety nets are all in flux.
Customers around the globe have told us they’re overwhelmed by the pace of change and are looking for a trusted partner to help them manage life’s twists and turns.
MetLife is committed to being that partner. That’s why we’re transforming our business: Delivering greater value for the people we serve by becoming a simpler, more focused, and future-facing company. We’ll be introducing new ways to meet our customers’ evolving needs, with flexible products; simpler, more intuitive experiences and a range of new services.
MetLife. Navigating life together.
Job Description & Responsibilities
At MetLife, we seek to make a meaningful impact in the lives of our customers and our communities. Global Brand and Marketing is on a journey to create a high-performing team enabled by a set of modern capabilities. This will require us to change the organization’s expectation of marketing as well as shift the Marketing focus areas. The expected outcomes of this evolution are 1) growth – marketing as an investment with predictable contribution to enterprise value, 2) efficiency/effectiveness through a data driven DNA, 3) capability maturity leading to sophisticated technical and strategic capabilities and 4) talent alignment to enable a modern, agile marketing organization that nurtures, develops, and attracts top talent.
This role sits within the Global Brand & Marketing Customer Experience , Performance and Operations department and is an essential member supporting program governance and performance as we move to marketing automation leveraging a customer data platform. This individual will report within our Marketing Operations, Channels and Analytics team, and collaborat e with key stakeholders on the product team , Sales , digital design, and Marketing Channels owners to ensure that the growth and engagement marketing efforts are designed and implemented to drive key business OKRs .
With prior experience working within Adobe Analytics , global CRM software and multi-channel marketing media , the Sr. D igital D ata A nalyst is responsible for closely partnering with P roduct Owners and T est and A ctivation Lead to size potential test value on new and existing experiments , recommend hypothesis parameters, enable test measurement, and evaluate results to drive optimization.
- Define and create a complete customer journey using Adobe Customer Journey Optimizer (CJO) and Adobe Customer Journey Analytics (CJA) by collecting data from across all our engagement channels.
- Unify customer data into real-time customer profiles using Adobe Customer Data Platform (CDP) for activation across all our channels.
- Set up initial data sources, manage connections, such as Adobe Analytics, Salesforce, Leads data
- Ensure proper tracking from data sources (e.g., SEO, paid media, marketing automation link tracking for Adobe Analytics, Lead sources)
- Synthesize and share key performance metrics with stakeholders during Sprint Reviews
- Manage overall agile pod performance against OKRs and track against forecasted performance
- Evaluate experiments and help teams anticipate value of future experiments looking at:
- Incremental lift on Key Performance Indicators (KPI)
- Performance against goals
- Recommend and prioritize strategic testing opportunities to improve conversion rates and customer journeys
- Create and manage Power BI / Dashboard and ongoing improvements
- Manage advanced analytic models and integration with Demand Generation workstreams, e.g., lead scoring model innovation/roadmap, agent enablement, performance tracking
- Identify best performing, most-valuable audience types based on lead source and working with Customer Insights and Finance to evaluate best customers for future growth and engagement opportunities
- 5 -8 years of professional experience in a digital , product or fin ance role
- 3+ years of experience in analyzing innovative, multi-channel campaigns to generate insights that drive future test and learn strat e gy ; has a strong understanding of paid digital media, SEO, web, email, social platforms and how they impact data models for sales and service
- Certified Adobe Analytics with 3+ years of experience
- 3+ years professional experience with a CRM, such as Salesforce.com or Microsoft Dynamics
- 3+ years data visualization experience for creation of dashboards
- Adept data presentation skills through use of dashboards, and Excel, PowerPoint
- Proven track record of improving customer journeys and acquisition funnels in other organizations
- Deeply understands analytics, marketing metrics, statistics, and financ ial metrics
- Simplify complex data into easy-to-understand information and co mmunicate findings across various levels of an organization
- Be a driver of data-driven decision making
- Works well within a team and ability to navigate matrixed organization s
- Hard working, multi-tasker who enjoys taking ownership of projects
- Strong interpersonal and communications skills (verbal and written) with ability to take a consultative approach when working cross-functionally
- Excellent project management skills and commitment to deadlines, processes, and policies
- Bachelor’s Degree Strongly preferred
- Demonstrable knowledge of analytics platforms and business intelligence tools
- Attitudinal and Social Media measurement tools (Marketing Evolution, Dynamic Logic, Insight Express, Nielsen BuzzMetrics , Radian6)
- Web analytics and testing tools ( Adobe Analytics , Adobe Target, Google Analytics)
- Ad server experience ( Google Ad Manager , OpenX )
- Experience with Azure data lake and big data platforms
- Experience with Statistical tools (such as R, SPSS, SAS) and techniques e.g. segmentation, regression modeling and customer lifetime value
- Experience with d atabase tools (MySQL, SQL Server, MS Access)
What we offer
The wage range for applicants for this position is $101,000 to $134,700. This role is also eligible for annual short-term incentive compensation. MetLife offers a comprehensive benefits program, including healthcare benefits, life insurance, retirement benefits, parental leave, legal plan services and paid time off. All incentives and benefits are subject to the applicable plan terms.