February 22, 2024
About Our Company
Lucid is the new generation of EV. Our relentless focus on innovation, luxury, and sustainability drives us into a reality where you no longer have to choose between doing great things, doing the right thing, and doing everything with the highest regard for efficiency and design. There were luxury cars, then EVs, now there’s Lucid.
Job Description & Responsibilities
We are seeking an experienced and highly motivated Senior Data Analyst focused on Sales. We are looking for someone who can partner with Lucid’s Sales team and harness data to generate insights and accelerate decision making.
This role requires a blend of technical and business skills. As a member of our growing Business Analytics team, you will have a unique opportunity to build from 0 to 1 and have broad exposure across many functions.
The ideal candidate has a passion for transforming raw data into useful information and will take pride in building a world-class data-driven luxury sales organization.
- Lead cross-functional projects using advanced data science, modeling, and analysis techniques to discover insights that will guide strategic decisions and uncover optimization opportunities.
- Create and distribute KPIs (key performance indicators) and metrics for the sales organization.
- Improve processes for data intake, engineering, modeling, mining, analysis, visualization, and communication of deliverables.
- Develop and apply mathematical or statistical theory and methods to collect, organize, and analyze data.
- Distill analytical findings into digestible stories for stakeholders using visualizations and slide decks.
- Create analytics tools and self-service decision support products for use within the team and by non-technical stakeholders.
- Utilize data science techniques to analyze large data sets to discover trends and patterns.
- Partner with the Data Engineering team to develop Lucid’s data warehouse and build a data mart for the Sales organization.
- Develop and implement quality controls and departmental standards to ensure data integrity and accuracy.
- Advocate for disciplined, data-driven thinking throughout the sales organization.
- Establish strong cross-functional partnerships with teams including Sales, Delivery, Marketing, Service, Finance, Data Engineering, and Legal.
- 5+ years relevant experience in a Business Intelligence, Data Science, or Data Analytics role.
- BS/MS degree in a quantitative discipline: Analytics, Computer Science, Statistics, Engineering, Mathematics, IT, or a quantitative business field.
- Advanced ability to query and manipulate raw datasets for analysis using SQL.
- Deep knowledge in data modeling.
- Working knowledge of data mining principles: descriptive analytics, mapping, collecting data from multiple data systems either on-premises or in cloud-based data sources.
- Advanced data visualization skills and experience creating intuitive and elegant dashboards and reports using BI (Business Intelligence) visualization tools (Tableau preferred).
- Experience in data analytics languages (Python / R).
- Expertise building narratives and slide decks to summarize and communicate findings.
- Understanding of the Salesforce platform and how it is used to generate data throughout the customer journey.
- Experience navigating and executing in a fast-paced, ambiguous environment while still maintaining exacting standards.
- Experienced with agile methodologies using project planning and tracking management tools e.g., JIRA.
- Excellent communication and organizational skills with audiences at all technical and organizational levels.
What we offer
Lucid offers a wide range of competitive benefits, including medical, dental, vision, life insurance, disability insurance, vacation, and 401k. The successful candidate may also be eligible to participate in Lucid’s equity program and/or a discretionary annual incentive program, subject to the rules governing such programs. (Cash or equity incentive awards, if any, will depend on various factors, including, without limitation, individual and company performance.)