GEHA is one of the largest benefits providers offering medical and dental plans for federal employees, retirees and their dependents. Our dental plans are also offered to military retirees. With a variety of supplemental benefits programs, members can look to GEHA as a not-for-profit partner who cares about their health and wellness.
Under direct supervision within Analytics function. Assists in development of analytical insights provided to all business units with a developing knowledge of enterprise accepted reporting, data and systems.
- Develops reports, data files and dashboards under the supervision of their manager.
- Conducts research and analysis on reports and shares results back to manager.
- Developing knowledge of enterprise accepted analytical and data sources.
- Create basic metrics from reports as requested.
- Prepare report writing documentation.
- Requires a Bachelor’s degree in Healthcare, Business Administration, Computer Science, Statistics or a related discipline.
- Requires 2-4 years of experience in in a Data Analytics or Data Management role (internally or at another company.)
- Prefer experience in healthcare.
- Must have the ability to provide a non-cellular High Speed Internet Service such as Fiber, DSL, or cable Modems for a home office.
- A minimum standard speed for optimal performance of 30x5 (30mpbs download x 5mpbs upload) is required.
- Latency (ping) response time lower than 80 ms
- Hotspots, satellite and wireless internet service is NOT allowed for this role.
- A dedicated space lacking ongoing interruptions to protect member PHI / HIPAA information
How We Value You
- Competitive pay/salary ranges
- Incentive plan
- Health/Vision/Dental benefits effective day one
- 401(k) retirement plan company match – dollar for dollar up to 4% employee contribution (pretax or Roth options) plus a 6% annual company contribution
- Robust employee well-being program
- Paid Time Off
- Personal Community Enrichment Time
- Company-provided Basic Life and AD&D
- Company-provided Short-Term & Long-Term Disability
- Tuition Assistance Program
Please note that the salary information is a general guideline only. GEHA considers factors such as (but not limited to) scope and responsibilities of the position, candidate’s work experience, education/training, key skills, internal peer equity, as well as, market and business considerations when extending an offer.
The annual base salary range for this position is $54,978 - $77,022 USD.