February 26, 2024
About Our Company
We deliver high-quality fresh and packaged fruit with
positive impact on people, planet and prosperity.
Job Description & Responsibilities
The Customer Master Data Analyst is responsible for providing SAP customer and pricing automation support, reporting and analytics. Responsibilities include system administration and EDI for SAP customer master, pricing, and allowances; maintain customer master records; maintain and manage Exception Pricing Reports (EPR); handle contract, sample and donation order management; and assure SOX compliance by auditing customer master and pricing exceptions.
This role can be based as a hybrid position at our Westlake Village, CA office or remotely within California.
- Maintenance of SAP master-files and tables for Order Processing / Sales Reporting.
- Report writing support for Sales and Sales Support personnel.
- SAP System training for Sales Support and Sales personnel as necessary.
- Trouble shooting reported problems with the SAP System, verifying the problems are valid and working with IT to resolve them as quickly as possible related to Customer Master, Pricing and EDI tables.
- Management/Maintenance of all advanced Pricing files and various off invoice allowance.
- Maintenance of all EPR’s for Foodservice.
- Design and maintenance of EPR process automation for SOX.
- Maintains all Industrial Contracts.
- Management of all Sample and Donation order shipments and special event shipments.
- Supports Sales and Operations for changes to shipping warehouse or sales organization changes related to customer master record maintenance and changes.
- Other duties as assigned.
Experience, Knowledge, & Skills You Bring
- Strong skills in PC applications including, but not limited to, Microsoft Office (Excel, Word, Powerpoint, Access), Monarch (database management).
- Knowledge of SAP Master Data relating to Customer Master and Pricing
- 1-2 years’ experience managing and analyzing data
What You’ll Need to Succeed
- Passionate about a purpose driven career
- Strong attention to detail
- Ability to meet deadlines and prioritize workload effectively
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to work collaboratively across teams
Education & Certification
- High school diploma required; Bachelor’s degree preferred
- Ability to sit and use the computer for extended periods of time; ability to answer phones and use a variety of office equipment; ability to lift 15 pounds and reach overhead.
- Occasional/minimal travel may be required
What we offer
FOR JOBS BASED IN CALIFORNIA
Hiring Pay Scale $60,000 to $70,000