Truepill is transforming consumer healthcare. We connect telehealth and pharmacy infrastructure to create innovative solutions, enabling our partners to deliver convenient and accessible care. We provide the building blocks needed to launch and scale world-class healthcare experiences.
With millions of patients served, we work with many of the world’s largest healthcare organizations - including payers, providers, life sciences companies, consumer health brands, and government agencies.
We are committed to creating an environment focused on racial and gender equality, inclusion, empowerment, and respect. When our teams feel supported and inspired, they turn that creativity into innovation. The type of innovation that benefits everyone.
Come join us. Let’s build something great together.
We’re looking for an experienced Data Analyst to support our Engineering and Data team. You’ll work alongside collaborative partners and dedicated achievers in the field to help support our mission. You will use data and analysis to identify and solve Truepill’s biggest challenges through insights and prototyping ML solutions.
You're Excited About This Opportunity Because...
- You will define, understand, and test opportunities and levers to improve our fulfillment operations and product experience through ML models and applications
- You will drive ML-modeling roadmaps through your insights and recommendations
- You will curate and label data to be consumed by automated processes
- You will collaborate with operations, product managers, solution architects, other engineering teams and support for productization of software services and features
- You will define, document, and manage requirements through interacting with software developers, technical architects, and various teams and leaders within Truepill
- You will scrub, validate, and develop databases or master data
- You will partner across teams on a wide array of products and business problems with a diverse set of cross-functional partners across Operations, Product, Engineering, Data Engineering, Finance and others.
We're Excited About You Because...
- You have 2-3 years of experience using SQL, R, and Python
- You possess a Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Engineering, Mathematics, Information Systems, Supply Chain, or other related degree
- You have intermediate experience working with relational databases and query tools
- You are able to provide coherent data analysis through clear and concise dashboards
- You have exceptional quantitative abilities and problem solving skills
- You have a strong attention to detail and process follow through
- You are able to work independently and cross functionally
- You possess great organizational, interpersonal and customer service skills; you are an excellent communicator with active listening skills
- You are fluency at an intermediate level with Business Intelligence tools including Tableau, Looker and Data Studio
- You have a working knowledge of statistics and experience using statistical packages for analyzing datasets (Excel, SPSS, SAS, etc)
- You are experienced inc resting and documenting detailed requirements, user stories/specification by example, business processes, fit/gap analysis
Why You'll Love Working at Truepill...
- We are collaborators – The backbone of Truepill is our people. We support each other by listening and evolving together to make our goals attainable.
- We are curious – We never settle for how it’s done today. We invent how it will be done tomorrow. Because we don’t just ask “why?”, we ask “why not?”.
- We are innovators – We’re the spark that ignites positive change in healthcare. We create impact because we don’t anticipate; we innovate.
- We are honest – Leading with integrity is the foundation of trust. We always do what’s best for our people, our customers, and above all, our patients.
- We are committed to supporting employees’ happiness, health, and overall well-being - We offer a variety of PTO plans and comprehensive benefits for both our remote and onsite employees.