About Our Company
U.S. Bancorp, with nearly 70,000 employees and $554 billion in assets as of December 31, 2020, is the parent company of U.S. Bank National Association, the fifth-largest commercial bank in the United States. The Minneapolis-based bank blends its relationship teams, branches and ATM network with digital tools that allow customers to bank when, where and how they prefer. U.S. Bank is committed to serving its millions of retail, business, wealth management, payment, commercial, corporate, and investment customers across the country and around the world as a trusted and responsible financial partner. This commitment continues to earn a spot on the Ethisphere Institute’s World’s Most Ethical Companies list and puts U.S. Bank in the top 5% of global companies assessed on the CDP A List for climate change action. Visit usbank.com for more.
Job Description & Responsibilities
U.S. Bank is seeking an Identity Access Management Data Analyst to play a key role in the design, maintenance, and ongoing support of processes related to Identity & Access Management (IAM). This includes user lifecycle management, application and entitlement lifecycle management, access provisioning, role lifecycle management, user access certifications, monitoring, report generation, and compliance-related processes. Along with providing support for existing systems and processes, the Information Security Specialist will participate heavily in performing data-related activities and services in IAM. IAM data management and reporting services are provided to enterprise users to enable bulk data updates, resolve data issues, ensure data integrity, facilitate projects, implement enhancements, reconcile access between systems, and monitor and enforce data compliance.
Top 3 Skills:
- Data Management and Analysis
- Defines, validates, and maintains data integrity within the IAM platform.
- Identifies data inconsistencies or conflicts and provides resolution.
- Processes data management requests submitted by business units.
- Creates and maintains IAM end user reports.
- Prepares IAM platform data for quarterly and annual certifications.
- Participates in testing activities as needed.
- Provides technical support to ensure data quality.
- Prepares or obtains reports and retains evidence of the data source.
- Reviews and maintains department documentation to ensure it reflects current processes and procedures.
- Automates or streamlines existing processes.
- Serves as a key resource in IAM related projects.
- Works collaboratively with other teams on implementation projects.
- Works with business users to gather requirements and ensure IAM platform data and guidelines meets business needs, while adhering to IAM standards.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent work experience
- At least seven years of experience with the processes, tools, techniques and practices for assuring adherence to quality standards associated with developing, enhancing and operationalizing application systems and databases
Experience should include:
- Demonstrated understanding of modern Identity & Access Management concepts and best practices.
- Demonstrated understanding in formulating strategies, alternatives and recommendations in information security management.
- Advanced skills in evaluating risk and communicating the information in a fact-based manner.
- Knowledge of Information Security including security architecture, industry trends and direction, system and technology integration, and standards, procedures and policies, and emerging technologies.
- Knowledge of software licensing, product and vendor evaluation, technical troubleshooting, and process improvement.
- Working knowledge of IT audit and control, governance, asset management, change control, training delivery, and technical writing/documentation.
- Advanced degree in quantitative field such as Mathematics, Economics, Computer Science, Information Management or Statistics
- 3-5 years working experience as a data analyst or business data analyst.
- Advanced SQL skills working experience with Oracle and MS SQL databases preferred; ability to write complex queries
- Strong analytical skills with the ability to collect, organize, analyze, and disseminate significant amounts of information with attention to detail and accuracy
- Ability to identify and appropriately call out issues to leadership
- Strong motivation and ability to work independently
- Outstanding written and oral communication skills
- Effective presentation skills across a diverse audience
- Ability to work productively with others in a highly collaborative manner
- Experienced taking vague requirements and transforming them into crisp deliverables
- Intense curiosity, high intellectual and analytical horsepower, passionate pursuit of analytics driven insights
What we offer
Our approach to benefits and total rewards considers our team members’ whole selves and what may be needed to thrive in and outside work. That's why our benefits are designed to help you and your family boost your health, protect your financial security and give you peace of mind. Our benefits include the following (some may vary based on role, location or hours):
- Healthcare (medical, dental, vision)
- Basic term and optional term life insurance
- Short-term and long-term disability
- Pregnancy disability and parental leave
- 401(k) and employer-funded retirement plan
- Paid vacation (from two to five weeks depending on salary grade and tenure)
- Up to 11 paid holiday opportunities
- Adoption assistance
- Sick and Safe Leave accruals of one hour for every 30 worked, up to 80 hours per calendar year unless otherwise provided by law