About Our Company
Hydrafacial is a wholly owned subsidiary of The Beauty Health Company (NASDAQ: SKIN), a global category-creating company delivering millions of skin health experiences every year that help consumers reinvent their relationship with their skin, bodies and self-confidence. Our brands are pioneers: Hydrafacial™ in hydradermabrasion, SkinStylus™ in microneedling, and Keravive™ in scalp health. Together, with our powerful community of estheticians, partners and consumers, we are personalizing skin health for all ages, genders, skin tones, and skin types in more than 90 countries. We are committed to being ever more mindful in how we conduct our business to positively impact our communities and the planet.
Job Description & Responsibilities
The Data Analyst enhances HydraFacial’s supply chain by gathering factual evidence and working with other team members to prepare weekly and monthly presentations. This role will have the opportunity to exercise independent judgment and initiative to foster cooperation and communication within departments, customers and service providers.
HERE'S WHAT YOU'LL BE DOING:
- Develop automation scripts and leverage tools to gather data from various sources such as databases, business systems, internal reports, and websites
- Construct, deploy, and troubleshoot Power BI reports and dashboards on a recurring and ad hoc basis for management & directors
- Work directly with management to analyze system data relevant to their team and develop metrics to facilitate decision-making and measure outcomes.
- Identify and design improvements in data gathering, modeling, and report implementation.
- Work closely with App Support in building of scheduled data flows with NetSuite.
- Maintain and understand existing reporting models and create new models as required.
- Effectively manage and prioritize multiple requests, leveraging short and long-term solutions, understanding the end-goal of projects
HERE'S WHAT YOU'LL BRING TO THE ROLE:
- 5+ years related experience with a background in supply chain, logistics, forecasting, procurement, planning, and fulfillment.
- College degree or equivalent
- Has knowledge of commonly used concepts, practices, and procedures within the logistics field.
- Ability to communicate effectively in written and verbal form is essential as well as the ability to write reports and communicate business progress and updates on a regular basis.
- Ability to effectively present information and respond to inquiries from all levels of corporate team, auditors and vendors.
- Self-directed and able to communicate findings, make recommendations, and facilitate change, comfortable working with individuals at all organizational levels.
- Strong organizational skills, extremely detailed and accurate
- Strong quantitative and analytical skills
- Technical Experience:
- SQL – Write new complex queries and edit existing queries to improve report performance (SSMS, Azure Data Studio)
- Microsoft stack – Knowledge of the Power platform and Azure. Understanding of VM to feed reports (Azure analytics services, Azure data studio, Power BI dataflows, Power Automate, data gateways)
- Python – Automate data collection and manipulation ( Jupyter notebook, PyCharm)
- Experienced ERP/MRP Systems. Ability to work within the ERP UI to create and schedule reports
- Strong Microsoft Excel skills required, Importing CSV files into Excel, formatting and manipulating data, Proficient in the use of Excel formulas and function. Able to create and maintain excel charts. Knowledge of PowerPoint & Microsoft Access.
What we offer
PERKS! We proudly offer full health benefits, that’s medical, dental, vision, FSAs, HSAs, Accident Insurance, and even Pet Insurance for your furry family to name a few. We also provide Basic Life/AD&D and Long-Term Disability coverage at no cost to you! Top these benefits off with an Employee Stock Purchase Plan and a 401(K) plan with an Employer Match.
Every person here is a key player in our success. We are firm believers in making the little things count each day so that the big things will follow. If this sounds like you, come check us out! This is the perfect opportunity to work with some of the best leaders in the industry while you gain global and strategic experience to add to your professional toolbox.
We mean it when we say you’ll LOVE this role.
(Base Salary Pay Range: $68,000 - $78,000)