Catapult Learning is dedicated to providing education solutions that generate demonstrable academic achievement and better life outcomes for students, regardless of the learning obstacles or other challenges they face. Our team of over 5,000 educators works to achieve sustained academic gains and build teacher and leadership capacity through evidence-based programs that include student instruction and family support services, professional development, special education and alternative education programs. Utilizing a suite of proprietary, research-based programs, Catapult Learning works with students and teachers in public and nonpublic schools throughout the country and around the globe.
LOCATION: This position is hybrid; remote with ability to work in NYC office 2-3 days weekly
- Lead Accounts Payable system: code, process, follow up with corporate AP to ensure timely payment
- Interface with outside vendors to ensure proper submission of invoices
- Communicate with field operators to utilize proper AP process and confirmation of payment
- Manage all expense related documentation and tracking
- Support data management and invoice creation for all funding sources
- Provide suitable resources to Operations to maintain business needs
- Analyze revenue and expense systems to communicate with Operators
- Analyze employee productivity and provide internal processes for improved labor efficiency
- Support customer facing operations and communication with external stakeholders
- Handle report requests, data entry needs
- Work with IT/HRIS as needed for reporting requests
- Research and respond to operational/financial inquiries within established turnaround times.
- Special projects and additional tasks as needed by Supervisor
Pay Range: $75K to $80K depending on experience