The Car Wash CRM. Grow and retain your car wash membership revenue with Rinsed
A Day in the Life
We are seeking a detail-oriented, technically-savvy and articulate candidate who is excited to work at a fast-growing startup.
As a Data Analyst, you will uncover insights for clients and discover trends in the car wash industry. Your role involves collaborating closely with both Data Engineering & Customer Success Teams, as well as our clients.
A typical day for this role at Rinsed includes:
- Generating visualizations and dashboards using our BI tool, Metabase, to provide actionable insights into our clients' businesses
- Developing internal reports that highlight broader trends in the car wash industry that help identify key areas to help our customers and our own business grow
- Providing answers and insights to questions from a diverse range of audiences, both within the organization and externally
- Hosting knowledge-share sessions and communicating broader data trends with both internal and external audiences
- Collaborating closely with data engineers to ensure data is reliable and accessible for analysis
- Collaborating with the Customer Success Team to understand client goals and address data inquiries, fostering a culture of cross-functional teamwork to drive success
You are a proactive, detail-oriented person with strong SQL skills and a keen focus on data quality and efficient query-writing. You are comfortable working independently and autonomously, and you have excellent communication skills.
You bring the following experience and expertise:
- Proficiency in writing performant SQL to generate business insights
- Familiarity with data visualization tools such as Tableau, PowerBI, etc. (we use Metabase)
- A proactive and adaptable nature, thriving in a rapidly evolving setting while comfortably navigating uncertainty
- Excellent attention to detail, ensuring the highest level of accuracy and reliability
- Clear and direct communication skills about complex technical topics to both internal & external and technical & non-technical audiences
- A track record of working autonomously, with strong organizational and time management skills
- A desire to continually keep up with advancements in data (engineering, analytics, science) team practices
- 1-2 years experience in a data analytics role preferred