December 2, 2023
About Our Company
Powered by endlessly curious people with an unwavering mission focus, Ball Aerospace pioneers discoveries that enable our customers to perform beyond expectation and protect what matters most.
We create innovative space solutions, enable more accurate weather forecasts, drive insightful observations of our planet, deliver actionable data and intelligence, and ensure those who defend our freedom go forward bravely and return home safely.
Job Description & Responsibilities
Primary Purpose Of The Position
Manage the execution of data creation and maintenance in the Company’s core system’s. These are but not limited to the Companies ERP’s (JDE & SAP), and related edge applications for Commercial, Procurement, Supply Chain Planning and Finance. Responsible for master data creation and maintenance, maintaining data definitions, educating end-users in master data management, governance and process best practices.
Essential Responsible Areas
- Responsible for the creation and maintenance of Material Master, Vendor and Customer data.
- Participate in ERP systems, workflow, and data synchronization initiatives
- Assist end-users with root cause analysis of data issues and resolution
- Analyse the downstream impacts of all master data changes, including integration points with other data domains and impact to business processes
- Apply technical knowledge to all phases of systems analysis and consider the business implications of the application to the current and future business environment
- Develop detailed system design documents to support system requirements and comply with Ball standards
- Provide day to day support of SAP MDG to the user community
- Share ideas, information, knowledge, and data proactively to ensure collaboration for the success of the team, project, or task
- Publish periodic global metrics that include measures of accuracy, processing time and lead time
- Provide training and support for business units and functional departments
Professional & Education Qualification
- Broad training in a related field usually acquired through college level education or work-related experience.
- Min 2 years’ experience of JDE and its master data
- Experience working in a virtual environment
- Operational experience and ability to understand business – process flows
- Experience in data analysis , demonstrating strong Excel skills
- Effective communication skills (written, verbal, and listening)
- Detail-oriented approach with strong organisational, analytical and communication skills
- Ability to analyse and evaluate data in order to make decisions
- Ability to deal with change and pressure
- Business experience in the Professional Services and/or Technology industry.
- Principles of data governance as a capability and program
What we offer
Compensation & Benefits
- Hybrid On-Site Work Environment: Based in Colorado, this position requires regular in-person engagement by working on-site for three (3) or more days per work week (with core collaboration days of Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday). [Travel and local commute between Ball locations and other possible non-Ball locations may be required.]
- Hiring Salary Range: $64,600 - $103,400 (Salary to be determined by the applicant’s education, experience, knowledge, skills, and abilities, as well as internal equity and alignment with market data.)
- This role will be eligible to participate in the annual incentive compensation plan.
- Ball includes a comprehensive benefits structure, Go to our career site and click "Total Rewards" to learn more.