February 22, 2024
About Our Company
EverCommerce is a leading service commerce platform, providing vertically-tailored, integrated SaaS solutions that help more than 500,000 global service-based businesses accelerate growth, streamline operations, and increase retention. Its modern digital and mobile applications create predictable, informed, and convenient experiences between customers and their service professionals. Specializing in Home & Field Services, Health Services, and Fitness & Wellness industries, EverCommerce solutions include end-to-end business management software, integrated payment acceptance, marketing technology, and customer engagement applications.
Job Description & Responsibilities
We are looking for a Data Analyst to focus on Everhealth Product In-Application Operational Reporting. This role will be a member of the Everhealth Data Pipeline team responsible for producing operational reporting, dashboards and charting to be presented in application using our operation data warehouse. This role will give you a great opportunity to dive into meaningful analytics and reporting that will drive improved healthcare efficiency and ultimately better patient care.
A data analyst is responsible for organizing operational data related to usage, services, demographics, or other workflows. They utilize technical expertise to ensure data is accurate and high-quality. Data is then analyzed, designed, and presented in a way that assists individuals, businesses, and organizations to make better decisions.
- Using automated tools to extract data from primary and secondary sources
- Removing corrupted data and fixing coding errors and related problems
- Developing and maintaining databases, and data systems – reorganizing data in a readable format
- Performing analysis to assess the quality and meaning of data
- Filter Data by reviewing reports and performance indicators to identify and correct code problems
- Using statistical tools to identify, analyze, and interpret patterns and trends in complex data sets could be helpful for the diagnosis and prediction
- Assigning numerical value to essential business functions so that business performance can be assessed and compared over periods of time.
- Analyzing local, national, and global trends that impact both the organization and the industry
- Preparing reports for the management stating trends, patterns, and predictions using relevant data
- Working with programmers, engineers, and management heads to identify process improvement opportunities, propose system modifications, and devise data governance strategies.
- Preparing final analysis reports for the stakeholders to understand the data-analysis steps, enabling them to take important decisions based on various facts and trends.
Essential Job Functions:
- Data consumption, Report and dashboard development – 50%
- Analyzing and exploring data – 25%
- Cleansing and preparing data – 10%
- Domain knowledge gathering – 10%
- Meetings/Presentations/Demos – 5%
Skills and Experience needed for success in this role:
- Strong mathematical skills to help collect, measure, organize and analyze data.
- 2+ years of SQL experience.
- Technical proficiency regarding database design development, data models, techniques for data mining, and segmentation.
- Experience working with data consumption/visualization tools like Apache Superset, Looker, Sisense, Tableau.
- Experience working with columnar data stores such as Amazon Redshift, Snowflake, Google BigQuery.
- Proficiency in statistics and statistical packages like Excel, SPSS, SAS to be used for data set analyzing.
- Knowledge of data processing platforms like Fivetran, DBT, Benthos etc.
- Propensity to overcome challenges and solve “hard” problems.
- Internal drive for continuous improvement (knowledge, standards, best practices).
- Strong communication skills with the ability to adjust communication to fit the audience.
- Relentless desire to deliver, say what you’ll do and do what you say.
- Bachelors or Masters Degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, Data Science or related discipline is preferred or equivalent experience.
- Knowledge/experience with the Healthcare industry and Healthcare technology is a big plus
Where: This is a fully remote, US based position with minimal to no travel required. At most you may be asked to travel up to 4 times per year for quarterly planning. The EverCommerce team is distributed globally, with teams in the U.S., Canada, the U.K., Jordan, New Zealand, and Australia. With a widely distributed team, we are used to working remotely across different time zones. This role can be based anywhere in the United States – if you’re close to one of our offices, we can set you up in-office or you can work 100% remotely. Please note that you must be eligible to work without sponsorship to qualify for this position, and this role may require travel to our Corporate Headquarters in Denver, Colorado, or to other office locations around North America.
What we offer
Benefits and Perks:
- Flexibility to work where/how you want within your country of employment – in-office, remote, or hybrid
- Continued investment in your professional development through Udemy
- Robust health and wellness benefits, including an annual wellness stipend
- 401k with up to a 4% match and immediate vesting
- Flexible and generous (FTO) time-off
- Employee Stock Purchase Program
- Student Loan Repayment Program
Compensation: The target base compensation for this position is $75,000 to $90,000 USD per year in most US locations. Final offer amounts are determined by multiple factors including location, local market variances, and candidate experience and expertise, and may vary from the amounts listed above.