Farm Bureau Bank, FSB, a wholly-owned subsidiary of FB BanCorp, was established in 1999 to serve the unique financial needs of Farm Bureau members. Headquartered in Reno, Nevada, with an operations center in San Antonio, Texas, the bank currently offers a full range of competitively priced products and services to members in 44 states.
Our banking products include vehicle, equipment and recreational loans with up to 100% financing, FDIC insured deposit accounts, personal and business credit cards plus more.
- Hiring in the following states only: AL, AR, AZ, GA, LA, NC, NV, TN, TX, VA*
This role will create business intelligence solutions and conduct analytics to provide strategic insights for meeting organizational objectives and goals. Provides direct data analytics and reporting with emphasis on data mining, modeling, segmentation and aggregation leveraging of both internal and external sources. Analyst will be responsible for accurate data and financial analytics in support of bank initiatives.
- Develop, execute, and maintain data processes and programs necessary to support bank functions.
- Develop and execute data programming necessary to complete analysis of profitable prospect segments by capturing behavioral/demographic attributes, credit risk criteria, and other internal and external data elements
- Develop queries, analysis and reports across all portfolios of the bank
- Perform analysis to evaluate quality and significance of data
- Participate in gathering performance and financial data to effectively manage the bank portfolio’s profitability
- Work closely with business leaders in the evaluation of strategies aimed at driving efficiency and growth
- Build and delivers recurring or ad hoc reports and analysis to support management decision utilizing various business intelligence tools, such as SAS VA.
- Design interactive visualizations that enhance analytics storytelling to support business decisions
- Independently complete analysis, development, and enhancement of analytical and operational BI solutions to fulfill business needs
- Understand the value of prototyping, usability, and the end-user experience to maximize the impact of the final data visualization product (dashboard, report, insight, or analysis)
- Apply research and evaluation standards, descriptive statistics, and data management principles to translate complex data into meaningful content
- Analyze data to discover trends, patterns, and actionable insights to provide recommendations for organizational planning and operations
- Prepare final analysis reports for the executives to understand the data-analysis steps, enabling them to take important decisions based on various facts and trends.
Education and Experience:
- Undergraduate degree in a related field preferred.
- Two (2) years related work using SAS or other analysis tools in a financial services environment , including but not limited to risk analytics, modeling, business development and product development is required.
- Business intelligence analysis experience is required
$55,000.00 - $60,000.00 Salary