About Our Company
Co-op Solutions partners with credit unions to drive growth through integrated payments technology solutions. We help deliver member-centric and digital-first services designed to improve earnings, operational efficiencies, and the member experience.
Founded by, created for, and built to serve credit unions, Co-op understands what is special about the mission of people helping people. We partner with top U.S. credit unions, powering over 8 billion transactions annually, cementing our role as a driving force in the industry.
With Co-op, credit unions will become the most essential resource in their members’ financial lives—now and into the future.
Make every experience matter.
Job Description & Responsibilities
We are seeking a talented Analyst III who will be responsible for identifying the tasks and techniques used to work as a liaison among stakeholders to understand business process, structure, policies, and operations of the organization with the goal of helping deliver new and enhanced processes, products, and services. Assist in formulating recommendations that enable the organization or business unit achieve its goals.
WHAT YOU CAN LOOK FORWARD TO:
- Business requirements and scope development.
- Coordinate projects and deliver proper documentation.
- Build strong internal and external partnerships.
- C reate complex queries and help map the data elements as needed, collaborate with multiple stakeholders to elicit requirements and lead story estimation
- Adhere to Agile principles and philosophies (Scrum or Kanban, as applicable) in fulfillment of the role.
- Work as a cross-functional team member in an Agile setting to help complete and deliver the team commitments.
- Collaborate across teams and across business areas in the spirit of an Agile mindset.
- Fulfill the role in the spirit of the Agile Manifesto, with emphasis on delivery of incremental value with frequent iterations and feedback loops.
- Perform other related duties as required.
WHAT YOU’LL NEED TO SUCCEED:
- Ability to maintain confidentiality pertaining to non-public business, financial and technological information, plans or data.
- Ability to think analytically to solve problems individually and in a team environment.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, ever-changing environment.
- Ability to listen, understand, and respond to external and internal customers’ needs in a timely manner.
- Ability to work the time necessary to complete projects or meet deadlines.
- Ability to manage multiple, concurrent projects, activities and tasks under time constraints.
- Ability to effectively interface with staff at all levels.
- Strong critical / analytical thinking and problem-solving skills.
- Excellent understanding of concepts of project planning and project management techniques to assist in small projects and/or group initiatives.
- Ability to influence a culture of embracing change, taking a consultative lead, collaborating for results, putting clients and consumers doing it right and going beyond.
- Understand core systems, applications and technical platforms.
- Experience with Microsoft Project, Office and Visio.
- Ability to evolve into a subject-matter expert who can easily liaise between IT and other departments.
REQUIRED EDUCATION and EXPERIENCE:
- Bachelor's degree in Business Administration, Computer Science or related major, or comparable work experience.
- Experience writing SQL queries
- Data Mapping and Validations
- Five to Eight years’ experience serving as key liaison to other departments that have specific business functions.
- Five to Eight years’ experience planning, elicit, capture, analyze and validate business, functional and technical requirements.
- Five to Eight years’ experience performing current state analysis of existing business systems, applications and functions.
- Three to Five years’ experience with the Agile / Lean methodologies.
- Five plus years’ effective planning, scheduling, coordinating medium to large projects, meeting deadlines and managing multiple projects concurrently.
What we offer
This position qualifies for the following benefits; Co-op Solutions offers a competitive Total Rewards package: 401(k) with generous company match, Health, Dental, and Vision Insurance options, Health Savings Account/Flexible Spending Account, Life Insurance, Short- and Long-Term disability benefits, Pregnancy and Parental Leave, Tuition Reimbursement, Paid Time Off (PTO), Paid Holidays, Community Volunteer Time Off, and an Employee Assistance Program.