We are relentless in our pursuit of excellence. Founded nearly 80 years ago, our unique business model sets us apart — positioning us to drive improvements across the industry and around the world.
This position is a hybrid role with 3 days per week onsite in Los Angeles.
This individual contributor is primarily responsible for assisting senior colleagues to support data-informed decisions, assisting with data and information gathering for targeted variables in an established systematic fashion, and assists with data preparation for analytic efforts under the guidance of more senior employees.
This position assists with the execution of creative data analytic approaches leading to actionable outcomes and assists with data analysis interpretation under the guidance of more senior employees
- Pursues self-development and effective relationships with others by sharing information with coworkers and customers; listening and responding to performance feedback; acknowledging strengths and weaknesses; and adapting to and learning from change, difficulties, and feedback.
- Completes work assignments by following procedures and policies and using data, and resources; collaborating with others to address business problems; adhering to established priorities, deadlines, and expectations; communicating progress and information; occasionally identifying and recommending ways to address improvement opportunities; and escalating issues or risks as appropriate.
- Supports data-informed decisions under the guidance of more senior employees by assisting in the development of outcomes and process measures; documenting business requirements; adhering to data/information needs and data collection methods; supporting the measurement of impact of business decisions on clients, customers, and/or members; supporting end-users; and documenting processes and deliverables.
- Assists with data and information gathering for targeted variables in an established systematic fashion by cleaning and organizing data; querying, merging, and extracting data across sources; completing routine data refresh and update; and providing user support and documentation.
- Assists with data preparation for analytic efforts under the guidance of more senior employees by cleaning data to ensure quality and accuracy based on provided guidelines; and consolidating data.
- Assists with the execution of creative data analytic approaches leading to actionable outcomes by conducting basic analyses under the guidance of more senior employees, including descriptive statistics.
- Assists with data analysis interpretation under the guidance of more senior employees by organizing reports and presentations telling a compelling story to stakeholders to enable and influence decision making.
- Minimum sixty (60) credits towards a Bachelors degree in Mathematics, Statistics, Engineering, Social/Physical/Life Science, Business, or related field OR Minimum One (1) year experience in data analytics or a directly related field.
- Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities (KSAs): Data Visualization Tools
- Successful completion of a Kaiser Permanente collegiate internship program.
- Accredited Process Improvement Certification.
Pay Range: $59900 - $77550