December 2, 2023
About Our Company
Dart makes everyday products that give people the freedom to enjoy the food and drinks they love, wherever they are. From to-go containers and dinnerware to tamper-evident food packaging and even the red Solo cup, our products have been keeping people on the go and having fun for more than 50 years.
Our customers around the world count on us for thoughtful design that truly meets the needs of their customers. We make products with dependable quality and deliver them with exceptional service.
Our commitment to environmental stewardship is best summarized by our Eco-Forward® Design Approach to sustainable food packaging. This approach guides how we source, design, manufacture, and transport products—as well as how we educate customers and consumers on proper disposal.
Job Description & Responsibilities
We are seeking an analytical-minded data professional who will, proactively gather and organize data, generate in-depth research and creative analysis to enhance the productivity of the sales force. This person will do so by carefully reviewing the performance of, but not limited to, sales data, spotting trends and forecasting product line sales. We are looking for a lively and dynamic individual who will take on this role and continually improve their level of knowledge about our business, its platforms, and relevant technologies.
What You’ll Be Doing
- Create ad-hoc analysis to address business questions and generate deeper insight leading to actionable opportunities.
- Build customer facing reports and internal reports (pricing analysis, field service requests reports, freight analysis, etc.), using business intelligence and visualization tools.
- Design, interpret, and monitor sales progress towards our strategic objectives identifying any deviation in sales that requires immediate attention and a call for action.
- Generate and analyze reports, as needed, for special projects on a wide variety of issues throughout the company for the purpose of assisting sales reps and managers with decision-making.
- Complete field sales and admin sales requests that contribute to the achievement of our strategic company objectives.
- Review, assess, recommend and/or develop improvements to existing company related processes and procedures.
- Develop and maintain a strong understanding of our selling philosophy and importance of customer relations and sales support as it relates to our network of distribution, especially with buying groups and strategic customers.
Here’s What You Bring
- Four-year degree from an accredited college or university is required. Business is preferred. Other related degrees will be considered if curriculum includes business courses such as problem solving, decision-making, statistics, etc. and/or if candidate has sales related experience.
- At least 2-3 years in data analysis with a medium sized company. Sales analysis with a medium sized supplier, manufacturer or service-sector company is a plus.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite (Excel, PowerPoint, Word).
- Data visualization tools such as Power BI or Tableau, and reporting applications (SQL) programming language is a plus.
- Experience with reporting tools (SAP and Sales Force) and business intelligence applications is a plus.
- Strong verbal communication skills demonstrating the ability to gather information from people within the organization, as well as outside, especially from customers. These skills include the ability to ask specific and open-ended questions to secure necessary information.
- Effective presentation skills and ability to communicate with different audiences.
- Flexibility and ability to work in different sales areas of the business.
- Must reside in South Florida (Hybrid role).
What we offer
Benefits: The Company provides medical, dental, vision, life, and disability insurance. The Company pays a portion of the costs of all these plans for employees and their dependents. In addition, there is a paid sick leave program, FSA, wellness initiatives, tuition assistance and employee discount programs. The company also provides a profit-sharing retirement plan. In addition to an annual 10% company contribution on behalf of participants, the plan includes pre- and post-tax employee contribution options.