December 2, 2023
About Our Company
As a part of TIAA’s Financial Solutions business, TIAA Bank, a division of TIAA, FSB, provides full-service, nationwide banking and lending services to consumer, commercial and institutional clients through a variety of channels, including online, its Florida-based financial centers and at other business offices throughout the country.
Job Description & Responsibilities
The Lead Data Analyst is responsible for managing and coordinating the HR reporting function to support the company's business needs. Working independently under general supervision, this job identifies, creates, and analyzes data, information and reports to make recommendations and enhance organizational capability. This job also supports continuous business improvement initiatives and reporting processes.
Key Responsibilities And Duties
- Assists with the implementation of data management and reporting practices and policies to support data driven decision making across the organization.
- Collects information, analyzes data and generates reports by utilizing various data applications.
- Runs and maintains reports, dashboards, information systems and applications to ensure efficient reporting across the organization.
- Provides support with the development or modification of currently established data management and reporting processes and procedures to drive efficiency.
- Explains facts, policies and practices relating to potential data management and reporting issues to ensure integrity and accuracy of data.
- Work with various levels of users to understand business requirements Integrations/Datahub.
- Educate end users on reporting capabilities, and continuously seek reporting enhancements to support evolving requirements
- Bachelor's Degree Required
- 5+ Years Required; 7+ Years Preferred
- 3 or more years of work experience in Data Warehouse environment
- Experience with Workday HCM (Core HR, Benefits, Compensation, Payroll, Talent)
- Experience Implementing Data Governance Tools (similar to Collibra, Infosphere)
- Experience SQL and general relational database proficiency
- Knowledge of ETL concepts and experience using multiple tools/programming languages (e.g. API's, Snowflake, Tableau, Alteryx etc)
- Experience in Design Logical and Physical Data model for HR Integrations and Datahub.
- SnowPro Certification (Snowflake)
- Data Analyst Certification (Google, IBM, AWS etc)
What we offer
Base Pay Range: $98,800/yr. - $164,700/yr.
The organization is committed to making financial well-being possible for its clients, and is equally committed to the well-being of our associates. That’s why we offer a comprehensive Total Rewards package designed to make a positive difference in the lives of our associates and their loved ones. Our benefits include a superior retirement program and highly competitive health, wellness and work life offerings that can help you achieve and maintain your best possible physical, emotional and financial well-being. To learn more about your benefits, please review our Benefits Summary.