Bayer is a global enterprise with core competencies in the Life Science fields of health care and agriculture. Our products and services are designed to benefit people and improve their quality of life. At the same time, we aim to create value through innovation, growth and high earning power.
Our products help address some of today’s biggest challenges, including global population growth, an aging society and the need to make efficient – and, wherever possible, sustainable – use of natural resources.
In line with our mission “Bayer: Science For A Better Life,” we aim to improve people’s quality of life by preventing, alleviating or curing diseases. We also help provide an adequate supply of high-quality food, feed and renewable plant-based raw materials. For these endeavors, we focus on developing and successfully commercializing innovative products and solutions based on scientific knowledge.
This is a 12 month contract
- Understand business capability needs and processes as they relate to reusable Data solutions through partnering with business and functional stakeholders globally
- Build documentation that empowers future technical and business users to leverage current data tools
- Develop current state process maps in coordination with data engineers, data analysts, and business stakeholders
- Create processes, procedures, and standard definitions for the organization to follow, enforcing those policies, and maintaining a consistent use of data resources across the organization
- Responsible for the build, development, and maintenance of data models, reporting tools and systems, data automation, dashboards, and performance metrics
- Build relationships with stakeholders and analytics teams to understand and improve capabilities in data management and visualization
- Supports ad hoc data reporting requests which may require combining data from various sources
- Support others in the daily use of data systems to ensure adequacy, accuracy, and legitimacy of data.
- Identify data quality issues and implement corrections of the data based on customer feedback and maintain or improve the quality of the data by evaluating the root cause issues
- Support data migration from legacy systems, data inserts and updates not supported by applications
- Participate in design sessions with Stewards, Data Engineers, Engineering teams, Data Scientists, Product Managers, business and/or IT stakeholders, that result in design documentation and business metadata capture