Strategy, Management and Technology Consultancy
Blue Water Thinking is seeking an experienced and dedicated Data Analyst to join our team, supporting a large program at the Department of Veterans Affairs (VA). The primary responsibility for this role is to provide knowledge and experience relevant in management consulting, facilitation, survey, and analysis to solve problems and improve systems or processes.
- Applies intermediate knowledge of subject matter in areas such as finance, accounting, information technology, human resources, contracting and procurement, and research and analysis.
- Assists in leading and participates in teams that process business requirements including analysis, evaluation, and implementation of systems or processes.
- Plans, designs, and conducts studies including risk analyses, contingency planning, and feasibility studies.
- Creates program work products such as presentations, plans, and complex spreadsheets.
- Bachelor's Degree in Data Science, Statistics, Business Analytics, or a related field.
- A minimum of 8 years of professional experience in data analysis or a related role.
- Master's Degree in a relevant field.
- Advanced proficiency in data analytics tools such as R, Python, SQL, or other relevant software.
- Experience supporting federal agencies, especially the Department of Veterans Affairs.
- Demonstrated ability to lead project teams and achieve objectives.
- Must be legally authorized to work in the United States without the need for employer sponsorship, now or at any time in the future.
- Must be able to obtain and maintain the required federal public trust clearance for this role.
Salary for this position is determined by various factors, including but not limited to, location, the candidate's particular combination of knowledge, skills, competencies, and experience, as well as contract-specific affordability and organizational requirements. The proposed salary range for this position is between $80,000 and $95,000.
Blue Water Thinking offers a comprehensive benefits package, including health insurance (medical, dental, and vision), paid time off, federal holidays, and a matching 401K plan.