February 26, 2024
About Our Company
Re-established as an online force in the Australian retail scene in 2010, Princess Polly has been delivering fashion-forward, trend-driven apparel and accessories for over 15 years. We are obsessed with creating the best customer experience available online and are committed to ensuring a speedy delivery so our customers can wear-it-this-weekend!
Job Description & Responsibilities
The Data Analyst will be responsible for preparing data and analysis for teams across a data-driven organization, contributing to sound business decision-making. In addition, the Data Analyst will be partnering with our Analytics organization and operational teams to ensure that our data is accurate.
The right candidate would be detail-oriented, incredibly curious, and technically capable with a deep desire to become an expert in our systems and data structures. This role is critical to keep data flowing seamlessly to fuel our data-driven culture.
IF YOU ARE INTERESTED, THIS IS WHAT SUCCESS LOOKS LIKE AS OUR DATA ANALYST:
- Within 30 days, you will set up an ongoing cadence with business stakeholders in the PR Department to discuss priorities and impact. You will also map data flow and identify gaps in existing processes while accessing our BI tool (Mode Analytics)
- Within 60 days, you will draft a data definition document and identify areas to clean data in the data warehouse. Gaining a strong understanding of reporting, you will help build and maintain monthly PR reporting and weekly trend analysis
- Within 90 days, you'll be up and running with your partnerships with all the PR stakeholders in the business. You will provide your stakeholders with actionable insights for other teams such as Marketing, PR, Ecommerce & Retail
- You will conceptualize, build and maintain pre-aggregated datasets, reports and other analytical products
- You will collaborate with members of the Data platforms team (data engineers) for successful delivery of key initiatives
- With a focus on documentation, you will translate business requirements into technical requirements using best-in-class tools and methods like flow charts, entity relationship diagrams, process flows, system architecture diagrams/topologies etc
Commercial And Education Requirements
- B.A./B.S. in a STEM field preferred
- 2+ years of experience in creating and managing reporting and analytics processes for large Data Warehouses and analytics applications
- Expert SQL skills, particularly in an analytics / reporting capacity. Significant experience creating and maintaining DW and reporting processes
- Advanced data modeling skills
- Ability to perform data analysis in Python required
- Self-directed, passionate, curious and a high performing individual who seeks to deliver excellent results
- Must be an expert communicator that can partner with technical and non-technical stakeholders
What we offer
SALARY BANDING: 85-110k
We offer a package that can only be described as best in class within the retail space today!
- Flexible working arrangements
- Amazing Employee Discount Program (40%)
- Company Sponsored Medical (HMO & PPO Options), Dental, & Vision Plans
- Company Paid Life, Short Term Disability, Long Term Disability, & Employee Assistance Plans
- 401(k) Program (100% Match Up to 5% of Pay)
- Individual & Team Based Leadership Development Programs
- Positive Company Culture that Celebrates both Personal & Company Milestones
- 15 Vacation Days + 10 Sick Days + 10 Holidays
Aside from the amazing array of tangible benefits and perks, Princess Polly offers you the chance to make an impact on a fast growing, global business. You have the opportunity to pursue your passion and plan your own future as part of our team!